Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

07.01.2020 07:55
slump off a World Cup Antworten

Hector Bellerin has signed a new long-term Arsenal contract. Talks have been ongoing between Arsenal and their 21-year-old right-back, who has established himself as a key first-team player since breaking into the side in 2014.Bellerins agent this month revealed a deal was close, and the news was confirmed in a statement on the clubs website. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Arsenal signed Bellerin from Barcelona in 2011 and he has repeatedly denied any interest in returning to the Nou Camp, recently joking he would not even answer the phone if his old club were to call.Speaking about his new deal, Bellerin said: Im really, really happy and this club is my home right now.Ive been here for more than five years now so I was really, really excited when the club told me that they wanted to extend my contract.I wasnt thinking about anything else other than staying here and continuing my development here. This is where Im happy. Im just very grateful and pleased to have signed. Importance of Bellerin Why Hector Bellerins new long-term contract is such a big boost for Arsenal Arsenal is not only about being a footballer, you have to be a good person to play here. Thats what everyone transmits inside the club. You represent more than just a football club. Im a player who tries to be an example for everyone, not just on the pitch but off it as well.Now Ive just got to keep on progressing, keep working hard to be the best player I can be, and hopefully help the team to be where its got to be, to win some silverware. Thats what everyone wants and thats what Im working towards. Hector Bellerin speaks for the first time since signing a new deal with Arsenal - pictures courtesy of Arsenal The Spaniards performances earned him a late call-up to Spains Euro 2016 squad in the summer, and he was also named as right-back in the Professional Footballers Associations Premier League team of 2015/16.Arsenal remain in contract talks with two more key players, Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil, both of whom have less than two years to run on their current deals.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Premier League grades Ref Watch: Valencia decision correct PL contenders highs and lows Wenger responsible for Sanchez Walt Merrill Jersey Retro . It was a day that saw England slump off a World Cup field once again battered and bruised. This time there was no red card to wonder about, no goalkeeping error or individual mistake. They were thoroughly beaten by something they have nothing of – genuine world class ability. Taylor Decker Jersey Retro .J. Mayo made seven three-pointers and scored 25 points, Ersan Ilyasova added 20, and the Milwaukee Bucks placed seven players in double figures in a 130-110 rout of the Philadelphia 76ers, who lost their 11th straight game on Monday night. https://www.cheapjerseyslines.com/mike-f...d-jersey-retro/. It was a day that saw England slump off a World Cup field once again battered and bruised. This time there was no red card to wonder about, no goalkeeping error or individual mistake. They were thoroughly beaten by something they have nothing of – genuine world class ability. Ray Neal Jersey Retro .com) - Eric Fehr and Marcus Johansson each registered a pair of goals, as Washington spoiled the head coaching debut of Peter Horachek by picking up a 6-2 victory in Toronto on Wednesday. China Cheap Jerseys . Leaning forward with both hands on his knees, Buffon appeared to be resting or somehow trying to withstand the rain. Or perhaps the 36-year-old goalkeeper and Italy captain was reflecting on this: He is only the third player in history to be part of five World Cup squads, along with Germany great Lothar Matthaus and former Mexico goalkeeper Antonio Carbajal.Wil Myers’ time in Tampa Bay may soon be over. According to Fox Sports’ Ken Rosenthal, the Rays are discussing a ‘significant deal’ with the San Diego Padres with the main piece being Myers. Rosenthal says he’s not sure if the deal is close, but would involve some of the Padres’ top prospects gooing the other way for Myers.dddddddddddd The 24-year-old outfielder hit .222 with six home runs and 35 RBIs over 87 games in 2014, his second season in the Majors. The Padres acquired Matt Kemp from the Los Angeles Dodgers last week, but the deal has yet to become official. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz