Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

04.01.2020 02:10
56 left in the third Antworten

NEW YORK, N.Y. - The New York Rangers spent the first part of the night celebrating the success of last season, and the rest of it trying to figure out what has gone wrong so far in this one.Phil Kessel, James van Riemsdyk and the Toronto Maple Leafs broke out of their scoring slumber with five goals in the second period against Henrik Lundqvist and wrecked the Rangers home opener with a 6-3 victory on Sunday night.Obviously, there are things we need to work on, said Lundqvist, who watched the third period from the bench with a baseball cap on. Theyre a good team ... we just made it a little too easy for them to score.The Rangers were outscored a combined 11-5 in a pair of weekend losses on consecutive days. Their only highlight was the recognition of the banner commemorating New Yorks Eastern Conference championship of last season.Weve got to look at each other here and look at our team and figure out what we need to do to be successful, new captain Ryan McDonagh said. When things arent going as well as we want them to, we have to learn to pull back and just simplify instead of trying to force too much.McDonagh and fellow veteran defenceman Dan Girardi were on the ice for four of Torontos goals.No one in our group wanted to perform the way we did, Rangers coach Alain Vigneault. Every opportunity seemed to find the back of the net.We dont have a reason or an explanation right now, he added.Toronto (1-2) mustered only five goals in its first two games of the season, but busted out, fueled by Kessel and van Riemsdyk, who both notched their first goal and first point of the season. Kessel chipped in two assists, and van Riemsdyk had one.This was a step in the right direction, van Riemsdyk said. Were a team that needs contributions from all four lines, and we had that.Defenceman Cody Franson staked the Maple Leafs to a 1-0 lead in the first during a power play, and Kessel, Nazem Kadri, van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and David Clarkson connected in the second — driving Lundqvist from the net after he stopped only 18 of 24 shots.You need to get that first one, and I was glad to get that first goal, Franson said. It was a big boost for us.Kessels goal was also on a power play, and van Riemsdyk stuffed a puck under Lundqvist on a short-handed breakaway. Toronto has scored five power-play goals this season. New York (1-2) didnt allow any in its first two games and hasnt scored any, either.Franson and Bozak both had a goal and assist, and Leo Komarov had two assists. James Reimer made 24 saves before being leaving with 13:17 remaining after being struck in the head during a collision with Rangers forward Dominic Moore.New Yorks Rick Nash, a question mark to even play due to the impending birth of his first child, tied the game with a first-period goal and then left after the second period. Lee Stempniak brought New York to 4-2 in the second period.Derick Brassard scored with 5:41 left against Toronto backup goalie Jonathan Bernier to close the scoring.Cam Talbot, who took the loss in the Rangers 5-2 defeat at Columbus on Saturday, mopped up and stopped all 12 shots he faced.The last time the Rangers allowed at least five goals in a period was Feb. 6, 2009, in a 10-2 loss at Dallas that Lundqvist missed because of illness. He hadnt yielded five in a period since Dec. 16, 2006, at Toronto when he was touched for eight — including five in the first period — of a 9-2 loss.We had a good night against a goaltender that doesnt have many bad nights, Maple Leafs coach Randy Carlyle said.Toronto opened the scoring on Fransons power-play goal at 7:45, his first tally of the season. Kessel worked the puck down in the Rangers end to Bozak in the left circle. Bozak then fed Franson in the right circle for a drive that eluded Lundqvist.Nash scored his fourth of the season and extended his streak of netting at least one in each game. He took a quick pass across the zone from Martin St. Louis and deftly deflected the puck underneath the crossbar to tie it 1-all with 2:38 left in the first.Then Toronto took over.The Maple Leafs regained the lead 5:19 into the second on Kessels goal and made it 3-1 just 2:31 later when Kadri scored. Van Riemsdyk pushed the advantage to three goals at 9:43 before Stempniak was awarded a goal when video replay confirmed he scored before the net was knocked off its moorings.But 59 seconds later, Bozak killed the Rangers momentum with his third of the season. Clarkson ended Lundqvists night with his first at 15:13.NOTES: Kessel and van Riemsdyk were a combined minus-5 in the first two games. ... Rangers LW Mats Zuccarello, who was banged up in Saturdays loss, skated in warmups but sat out. Kevin Hayes made his NHL debut in his place. ... Stempniak assisted on Brassards goal. ... Toronto hasnt gone winless in its first three games since 1990. Custom Dallas Mavericks Jerseys . How foolishly wrong I was. Forget the now inherent corruption and back handed favours that plague the beautiful game. Goal Line Technology? Youre having a laugh. As for them penalty cheating bandits, footballs lawmakers upend them by awarding the penalty to the opponent each time a player attempts to con the referee into awarding ghost penalties. Tim Hardaway Jersey . As if the individual strands of grey hair or the increasing amount of joint pain werent reminders enough, the impending end of Jeters career is a slap-in-the-face indicator of a generations fleeting youth. https://www.cheapmavericks.com/. Fans can also watch the game on the newly launched TSN GO (currently available to Bell TV and Rogers customers), which gives TSN subscribers the freedom to live stream the networks programming from their smartphones, tablets, and computers at no additional charge – just as they would watch Canadas Sports Leader on TV at home. The following week, MLS ON TSN is at BMO Field in Toronto to deliver live coverage of TFCs home opener vs. D.C. United on Saturday, March 22 at 4:30 p. Dennis Smith Jr. Jersey . Carreno Busta broke his opponent five times in the match, but also lost his serve three times in the second set before prevailing in the tiebreaker. Both players struggled with their first serve, as Carreno Busta landed just 51 per cent of his to 47 per cent for Kukushkin. Dallas Mavericks Pro Shop .Y. -- Mark Steenhuis scored four goals and added two assists to lead the Buffalo Bandits over the Toronto Rock 12-10 in National Lacrosse League action on Saturday. DENVER -- Serge Ibaka helped Oklahoma City get off to a good start. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook provided the strong finish. Ibaka scored Oklahoma Citys first 11 points of the game, Durant finished with 30 points again and the Thunder beat the Denver Nuggets 105-93 on Tuesday night for their seventh consecutive victory. "Its a good win," said Durant, who had 30 or more points in a game for the 12th time this season, most in the NBA. "We came here and beat a team that plays well at home and has been playing really well since the last time we played them. Any win on the road is tough, so well take it." Westbrook had 21 points, 13 rebounds and eight assists, half of them in the opening minutes on feeds to Ibaka, who finished with 17 points and 10 rebounds. "Once they put two guys on myself or Kevin, our job is to make the other guys better," Westbrook said. "Thats what I did early in the game. If two guys are guarding me, then somebody is open." The shooting lanes opened up after that for Durant and Westbrook. "My teammates set me up so well and I was just trying to be aggressive because I knew I didnt start the game off the way I wanted to," Durant said. "The third quarter is always key for us so I just put my head down and tried to score." Denver had won 10 of 13. J.J. Hickson had 20 points and 14 rebounds, but the Nuggets dropped to 0-2 this season against Oklahoma City. Ty Lawson added 17 points and 13 assists. "We made too many turnovers after the first quarter and thats when (Thunder) made their run," Lawson said. "When they start making their runs and hitting their 3s, they are tough to stop. The third quarter we came out strong and started turning the ball over again.dddddddddddd It was all self-inflicted." After Hickson made one of two foul shots to get the Nuggets within two, the Thunder put together a 9-0 run capped by a 3-pointer by Durant for a 69-58 lead with 4:56 left in the third. Evan Fournier broke up the flurry with a 3-pointer but Oklahoma City still led 75-65 going into the fourth. The Thunder stretched their lead to 13 points on a basket by Jeremy Lamb but Denver closed to 83-77 with 7:15 remaining, getting 10 straight points from Nate Robinson, including consecutive 3-pointers. Denvers rally stalled from there, and Durant hit a jumper and Westbrook and Lamb each connected on 3-pointers to help Oklahoma City to a comfortable 97-79 lead with 4:28 left. The Nuggets didnt threaten the rest of the way. Durant heated up in the last couple of minutes of the second quarter, dunking on consecutive possessions off alley-oop passes and then hitting a 3-pointer to push Oklahoma City to a 52-44 halftime lead. The Thunder led by as many as 12 points early on, going in front 37-25 when Reggie Jackson converted a steal into a fast-break layup midway through the second quarter. Kenneth Faried scored 11 of his 13 points in the first half for Denver. NOTES: Lawson has scored 10 or more points in 20 of 22 games. ... The Thunder have the NBAs longest active winning streak. ... The Nuggets Jordan Hamilton was ejected with 11:01 remaining after being called for a flagrant foul 2 for shoving Steven Adams. ... Broncos wide receiver Wes Welker watched the game in seats a few rows up from the Nuggets bench. ... Oklahoma City improved to 15-1 when outrebounding the opposition (53-43). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz