Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

04.01.2020 01:55
to 3-2 when shooting Antworten

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Former Titans kicker Rob Bironas was intoxicated and speeding when his sports utility vehicle went off the road and crashed into a row of trees, according to the final police report.The report issued Friday says data analysis shows Bironas was driving at 73 mph going into a curve where he lost control of his and crashed Sept. 20. Paramedics found Bironas dead at the scene before taking him to a hospital where he was declared dead.The cause of the crash was Driver ls failure to maintain the proper lane and exceeding the posted speed limit, according to the report. This case is now closed.Bironas, whose seat belt was buckled, died from blunt force injuries according to the final autopsy report. The toxicology report showed his blood alcohol level was at 0.218 per cent, well above Tennessees limit for driving under the influence of 0.08 per cent. The toxicology report also found a low level of Diazepam or Valium also was detected, but at a level so low to have a negligible effect.The Titans released Bironas in March. He played nine seasons with the franchise and had worked out for Detroit the week of his death. Bironas was the fourth most-accurate kicker in NFL history, connecting on 85.7 per cent of his kicks (239 of 279). He finished as the Titans second leading career scorer with 1,032 points, and he made a franchise-record 11 winning field goals during his career.Police investigating the crash found video showing Bironas leaving his home around 10:40 p.m. that night before he apparently chased a truck. The report notes four Belmont University students called police charging Bironas chased their pickup at speeds of up to 110 mph. Another witness, Cynthia Wilde, told police Bironas had tried to drive her vehicle off the road before her husband pulled over to let the SUV pass just before the crash at approximately 11 p.m.Bironas wife Rachel, daughter of Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Terry Bradshaw, called 911 when she couldnt locate her husband after they had been watching a movie at home.__Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Dillon Brooks Jersey .Y. - Sven Andrighetto scored once and set up two more as the Hamilton Bulldogs hung on to defeat the host Adirondack Flames 5-3 on Tuesday in American Hockey League action. Stitched Grizzlies Jerseys . With the results, North America claimed 2.5 of the three available points, opening up a 17.5-12.5 lead in the overall standings. A total of 60 points are available, meaning the first team to 30.5 points will win the Continental Cup. https://www.cheapgrizzlies.com/. Earnshaw, 31, most recently spent time on loan in Israel with Maccabi Tel Aviv from Welsh club Cardiff City, which plays in Englands second-tier League Championship. Earnshaw began his career with Cardiff Citys youth program and turned professional in 1998. JaMychal Green Jersey . The third-ranked Lewis, a three-time winner this year on the LPGA Tour, had a 9-under 135 total at Emirates Golf Course in the Ladies European Tours season-ending tournament. Juan Carlos Navarro Jersey . LeBron James believes hes a major reason for their early failures.NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis and Tyreke Evans needed only eight dominant minutes to undo more than three quarters of superb basketball by the hapless Utah Jazz.Returning from a chest injury, Davis scored nine of his 31 points in the fourth quarter, when the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 14-point deficit for a 119-111 victory on Tuesday night.The only thing that matters is that we won, Davis said. We just stayed with it.Davis, who sat out most of Friday nights victory over Cleveland and all of Sunday nights overtime loss to Golden State, played with a protective vest that did not appear to inhibit him.It didnt change the way I played, said Davis who came in averaging 24.3 points, 10.2 rebounds and 2.7 blocks. I wasnt really thinking about it. I didnt really feel it either.Davis had nine rebounds and three blocks, with all three rejections coming in the pivotal final four minutes.I knew it was tight and they were getting a lot of offensive rebounds and finishing around the basket, so I just wanted to make sure I protected the rim, Davis said. Knowing that we had the momentum, I didnt want to let them get an easy bucket.Ryan Anderson hit six 3-pointers and finished with 28 points for New Orleans, which shot 59.5 per cent (47 of 79). Evans added 19 points, scoring nine during the Pelicans 41-point fourth quarter.Evans said the Pelicans locked in during the final period, not wanting to squander a home game against a struggling opponent before starting a stretch of a dozen games against mostly playoff contenders.We know that we definitely needed that game, so we dug down deep in the fourth, Evans said.Enes Kanter scored 29 points for Utah, which has lost three straight and 12 of 13. Gordon Hayward scored 17 for the Jazz, which fell despite shooting 50 per cent and scoring 68 points in the paint.There are so many good things about the way we played, Jazz coach Quin Snyder said. We really executed on both ends and then (New Orleans) turned it up and a couple of players, on their end, made some great plays.The Pelicans went ahead for good on consecutive transition layups by Evans, the first coming between three Jazz defenders who had sprinted back to try to stop him.dddddddddddd Davis helped set up the second layup with his block from behind of Kanters attempted put-back.That gave New Orleans a 105-104 lead with 3:17 left.Soon after, Davis gave the Pelicans a five-point lead when he converted Evans driving pass into a layup as he was fouled. Davis capped his night with a reverse dunk in the final minute that sent the crowd into a frenzy.Trey Burke had 16 points for Utah, but scored only once after starting 5 of 5 for 14 points in the first quarter. Alec Burks also scored 16 for the JazzKanter had 10 points in the third quarter, when Utah scored 33 and led by as much as 11 when Dante Exum soared into the paint to grab an offensive rebound and in one motion tossed in a short floater at the horn to make it 89-78.The Jazz led 92-78 on Trevor Bookers dunk early in the fourth quarter before New Orleans went on an 18-7 run capped by consecutive 3s from Anderson and Austin Rivers, who had 12 points.TIP-INSJazz: Utah played a second-straight game without front-court starter Derrick Favours, who was questionable with a sprained right ankle. Rudy Gobert started at centre in his place. ... The Jazz fell to 3-2 when shooting 50 per cent or better.Pelicans: New Orleans turned the ball over nine times in the first quarter. The Pelicans have had nine or fewer turnovers in five games this season. ... New Orleans 68 points allowed in the paint was a season-high.PHILOSOPHICAL DIFFERENCESPelicans coach Monty Williams said he didnt understand why the Golden State Warriors sent video to the league of Harrison Barnes and Draymond Green getting hit in the face by the elbow of Pelicans reserve Dante Cunningham on Sunday night. Williams said the contact looked inadvertent to him.If I have a problem with another team I go talk to the coach. Thats how I operate, Williams said. I dont like playing that game of calling the league and kind of whining about what happened.UP NEXTJazz: Visit Miami on Wednesday.Pelicans: Visit Houston on Thursday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz