Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

24.12.2019 03:41
has given Greening Antworten

Thumbs up to the Los Angeles Kings, for making us believe in something we cant see. Who could see the Kings winning the first round of last seasons Stanley Cup playoffs after losing the first three games against San Jose? All that happened in three subsequent rounds became more believable because, by then, it was assumed that the Kings were capable of winning against any difficult odds. They brought that reputation into this season, and so a third Stanley Cup in four years is going to seem possible til its not. After five losses in six games, the Kings needed some of their inner strength against St. Louis on Thursday, and it went missing as they fell behind 3-0. But three goals werent enough for the Blues just as three games werent enough for the Sharks. The Kings rallied to win Thursdays game 6-4 (insert here a line about Martin Brodeurs shaky goaltending…if you wish) and the Kings said what you knew theyd say--We are a team that can do this because weve done this. They did it last season as a third-place finisher in their division. The current standings say theyre nothing more than a wild-card team. They dont look like the best team in the league, but if they say they feel they are and can prove it when it counts, they win all arguments to the contrary with evidence that trumps doubt. -- Thumbs down to the Washington Capitals for denying Swedens entry in the World Junior Hockey Championship the services of forward Andre Burakovsky and for then sending Burakovsky to their Hershey AHL affiliate. When an NHL team keeps a player out of the World Junior Championship because it doesnt want to be without him in its own lineup, it is fully understood and accepted. But all NHL teams should feel an obligation to make available any teenagers in their systems who will not be in their lineups over the holiday period. Sure, the Capitals can say they might need to recall Burakovsky, or they want him to get personalized coaching help in Hershey, but the junior tournament is important for hockey, and those who are good enough to play in it should be playing for their countries if theyre not playing regularly for their NHL teams. One wonders what Washington would have done with an American player under similar circumstances. And lets add a thumbs down to the Halifax Mooseheads for trading Team Canada goalie Zach Fucale a week before his first world junior game. He knew it was coming. So what? It shouldnt have come until he got home. Nike Air Max Plus Discount . -- Tiago Splitter tipped in a rebound with 2. Nike Air Jordan 1 Wholesale . Assistant coach Glen Gulutzan said Thursday that Edler, who played Tuesday in Nashville, is out indefinitely. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/. The freestyle skier from Calgary finished sixth in the qualification round with a total of 82.00 points. Groenewoud won a silver medal at the X Games last month, just over five weeks after undergoing double knee surgery. Wholesale Balenciaga Speed Trainer . And theyre pointing to the NHLs biggest market: Toronto. With Gretzky paid out for what is believed to be $7 to 8 million, Gretzky may be eager to get back into the NHL and TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reports that the Maple Leafs are very much interested in The Great Ones services. Brand Shoes Factory Outlet . After Mondays comments by Coach Claude Noel that its work first and skill second, and that more “A” games are needed, the Jets responded with a 47-shot effort. If not for terrific goaltending by Braden Holtby the Jets would have had two points in regulation.The Ottawa Senators might be 10 points out of a playoff spot, but Bryan Murray is making it crystal clear that he’s not interested in trading his No. 1 goaltender anytime soon. Speaking to TSN 1200 on Monday, the Senators general manager shot down the notion that he would be open to dealing Craig Anderson with his team out of the playoff picture. “Why would I do that at this point? We don’t have a third goaltender. Robin (Lehner) is close to being ready, but he’s got to play more games. If you don’t have goaltending in this league, you don’t have anything. We know that,” Murray said. “We can’t get rid of a guy and then not be able to find a guy who can come in and play at that calibre. We know that’s not going to happen. It’s unlikely that Craig Anderson is going anywhere – but the net in Ottawa.” Anderson’s play has been one of the few bright lights in an otherwise dismal season for the Senators. The netminder has posted a 12-11-6 record, with a .927 save percentage that ranks fifth in the NHL. Last week Anderson told reporters that the ball was in the Senators court when it came to the topic of trades, but Murray’s comments on Monday should end any speculation about Anderson’s future in Ottawa. Anderson signed a three-year contract extension in August that will keep him in Ottawa through the 2017-18 season. While a portion of the Senators fan base seems to be embracing the idea of losing to get a better draft pick – and doing something like trading Anderson - Murray says that is not the philosophy of the front office. “It’s hard just to throw in the towel and I never want that to be the message. It’s easy for people to say that who are outside of the organization. But when you’re inside and you’re trying to build credibility, you want to send the message that we want to be better and we should be better. I certaiinly feel like we should be two or three points out of a playoff spot,” Murray said.dddddddddddd With that in mind, Murray admitted that he’s looking to add another top-six forward to the mix. He said he spent most of the day on Sunday, scouring the rosters of other NHL teams looking for a player who might be a good fit here in Ottawa. “I’m going to continue to talk to people and search, but I know it’s going to be difficult,” said Murray – who said he would be willing to make a similar type of trade that landed him Bobby Ryan in the summer of 2013. “You pay a couple of chips to get an established guy who doesn’t fit into the cap of another team. I don’t think there’s a lot of them available, but we’re going to keep looking.” As Murray searches for another top-six forward, he’s notified Colin Greening that he is actively looking to move him. Murray told TSN 1200 that Greening “just doesn’t fit right now with our group at this moment.” He has given Greening’s agent permission to speak to other clubs to try and find a fit. But that might be difficult, considering he is in the first year of a three-year deal that will pay him $2.6 million annually and he’s been a healthy scratch more often than not this season. Greening has only scored one goal in 20 games in the 2014-15 campaign. “I told him basically that I had talked to a number of GMs and I tried to encourage them to give him an opportunity through a trade or whatever vehicle that may be. At this point there’s nothing for him. Murray indicated that he would likely place Greening on waivers after the All-Star break if no deal can be worked out with another club. “Eventually, if we don’t get something done, he’s got to play hockey. You can’t play hockey as the 23rd or 24th guy on the roster here, so I may have to put him on waivers,” said Murray. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz