Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

16.12.2019 06:58
cutter, the second one Antworten

Portsmouth boss Paul Cook is anticipating another tight game when his side travel to Home Park for the second leg of their Sky Bet League Two play-off semi-final against Plymouth Argyle, live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 5.50pm. Cook was sent to the stands during a fiery 2-2 first-leg draw at Fratton Park on Thursday night following an argument with Argyles assistant boss Paul Wotton, but is free to take his place in the dugout on Sunday.The Pompey boss felt Jamille Matt should have been sent off for what appeared to be a head-butt on midfielder Michael Doyle but the Pilgrims striker, who scored twice, has escaped retrospective action. Cook regrets his actions, claiming both parties were extremely out of order, but is now fully focused on reaching the Wembley final.He told Portsmouths official website: The first leg was a competitive, full-blooded affair and we felt we were the better side for large periods of the game. Highlights of the League Two play-off semi-final first leg between Portsmouth and Plymouth Argyle, which ended 2-2 Its not all a case of how good were Pompey because there were spells in the first half where we struggled to deal with Plymouth, but we eventually took control.So I was a little bit disappointed that their manager said he thought they were the better team. I think you should give a fair assessment and it was a bit bewildering.They are a good side and the tie is still very much alive, so we can all very much look forward to the match on Sunday. Were not going to go there and sit behind the ball - I can guarantee that well be involved in a decent game. Jamille Matt scored an impressive bicycle kick at Fratton Park on Thursday I would suggest that its very much 50-50. Theyll fear and respect us and well fear and respect them. Theres not much between the teams - its very evenly balanced and the margins might be small once again.On-loan Fleetwood forward Matt is available to play in the second leg after the Football Association decided not to act over the incident.He cancelled out Marc McNultys opener with a well-taken brace at Fratton Park, only for Gary Roberts penalty to leave the tie finely poised. After Thursdays game, Matt insisted the first-half flashpoint involving Michael Doyle was just handbags Matt is relishing the return and believes the Green Army can help to get his side to the final.We were all looking forward to the game; we enjoyed the game; it was a great, great atmosphere, he told Argyles official website.I cant put into words how much I enjoy playing in front of these fans. Since I have come here, they have made me feel so welcome, with the lads.Some of the scenes, some of the atmospheres, since I have been here have been second to none.They travel well and they come to support us at Home Park - well see them do it again one more time and Im sure well get over the line. Also See: Sky Live: Plymouth v Portsmouth Cook: Decisions went against us Portsmouth 2-2 Plymouth Argyle WATCH: Matts impossible finish Jack Marin Jersey . Sociedad remained in sixth place with Villarreal a point behind in seventh, both in Europa League spots and in striking distance of fourth place and the final Champions League berth. Sociedad forward Carlos Vela chipped goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez after receiving an equally exquisite lobbed pass from Ruben Pardo to set him up in the 23rd minute at Anoeta Stadium. Rod Strickland Jersey . -- Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe was alert and recovering at a Denver hospital Saturday after suffering seizure-like symptoms when the teams bus pulled into the airport Friday afternoon for the flight to Kansas City. https://www.cheapwizardsonline.com/409k-...ey-wizards.html. Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here. Terry Dischinger Jersey .ca. In Sundays Blackhawks-Penguins game, Pittsburgh defenceman Brooks Orpik laid a huge hit on Chicagos Jonathan Toews. Now in my view, Orpik can be clearly seen leaving his feet while delivering a moderately high hit. Trevor Ariza Jersey . Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., fired 11 aces and did not have a double-fault as he comfortably advanced to the third round at the Masters Series event. CHICAGO -- It started with a pregame video and ran all the way through the final out and a high-five line for the New York Yankees. This was the Derek Jeter show, and it was quite a performance for the shortstops farewell tour. Jeter had four hits and Masahiro Tanaka rebounded nicely from his first major league loss, leading the Yankees to a 7-1 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Sunday. "I just want to try to help us win. Thats it," Jeter said. "Our job is, if theres a guy on second base and Ive got to hit a ground ball to second to move him over, Ill do it. I dont think about personal statistics. I think about trying to help us win." He certainly played a key role as the Yankees closed out an extended stay in Chicago with a pair of wins against the White Sox. Brett Gardner had a big two-run single in New Yorks four-run second inning, and Brian Roberts added a solo homer in the eighth in his return to the lineup after missing a game with a sore right knee. "Everyone contributed today," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. Tanaka (7-1) pitched into the seventh inning as New York improved to 3-3 on its unusual nine-game trip to Chicago and St. Louis. The Yankees split two games against the Cubs at Wrigley Field, and then had another split in their four-game set on Chicagos South Side. Conor Gillaspie had two hits and drove in a run for the White Sox, who had won eight consecutive home games against New York before Saturdays 4-3 loss in 10 innings. Gillaspie is batting .364 (20 for 55) in his past 15 games. Andre Rienzo (4-1) struck out seven in five innings, but allowed four earned runs and seven hits. "It seemed all day he was working from behind," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "He wasnt getting ahead. He just wasnt as sharp as hes been in previous outings -- and it cost him." Jeter once again heard loud cheers throughout the day in what likely was his final game in Chicago. The 13-time All-Star plans to retire after the season. "Its one of my favourite cities, and the way the fans have treated me these two series here, its been tremendous," Jeter said. "Its something Ill always remember." The White Sox showed a video highlighting Jeters background before the game and prresented the 39-year-old shortstop with three gifts: a baseball-themed bench made by former White Sox and Yankees player Ron Kittle, enclosed infield clay from the shortstop area at U.ddddddddddddS. Cellular Field and a $5,000 donation to Jeters Turn 2 Foundation. Jeter waved to the sellout crowd of 39,142 after he received the gifts from White Sox slugger Paul Konerko, who also plans to retire after the season. He also acknowledged the home dugout, where the White Sox applauded the pregame ceremony from the top step. Once the game started, it was all business for the captain. Jeter drove in Roberts with his second single in the second. He tripled past diving centre fielder Adam Eaton in the fourth and scored on Rienzos wild pitch, and then added another run-scoring single in the sixth. "Man. Hes good," Rienzo said. "The first one is cutter, the second one is inside, and the third is cutter, too. Hes a winner. I hope I would win, but its OK." The crowd gave Jeter a standing ovation when he batted for the last time in the eighth, and then applauded again when he struck out swinging to end the inning. It was Jeters first four-hit game since a 9-6 loss at the White Sox on Aug. 20, 2012. New Yorks 10-hit attack was more than enough for Tanaka, who allowed one run and five hits in 6 2-3 innings. The Japanese right-hander struck out six and walked two in his 10th major league start. Tanaka was coming off a 6-1 loss to the lowly Cubs on Tuesday that ended his unbeaten streak at 42 regular-season starts. "I wanted the ball to go down and thats why I made some tweaks to my mechanics," Tanaka said through a translator. Tanaka had been 34-0 in Japan and North America the last two seasons, though he did drop Game 6 of the Japan Series last year before earning the save in Game 7. NOTES: It was Jeters first triple since New Yorks 22-9 victory over Oakland on Aug. 25, 2011. ... Yankees RHP Michael Pineda is scheduled to pitch two innings in an extended spring training game on Tuesday. Pineda was placed on the 15-day disabled list on May 6 with a shoulder muscle injury. ... Yankees slugger Carlos Beltran will attempt some dry swings in New York on Monday. Beltran is out with a bone spur in his right elbow that could require surgery. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz