Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

13.12.2019 02:44
at Progressive Field Antworten

London, England (SportsNetwork.com) - Liverpool suffered a 2-1 defeat to Chelsea at Anfield on Saturday, its third loss in the span of a week. The Reds were on the wrong end of a 1-0 result at Newcastle in league play last week and followed the match with a disappointing 1-0 loss to Real Madrid in Champions League action on Tuesday. The bad times continued on Saturday as Diego Costa netted the winner at Anfield to mount some additional pressure on manager Brendan Rodgers. Saturdays affair started brightly for Liverpool as the hosts managed to break the deadlock in the early going. A well-worked move in the ninth minute allowed Emre Can to find space at the top of the penalty area and uncork a shot that took a massive deflection on its way past Thibaut Courtois. Chelsea, though, got back on level terms just five minutes later when a chaotic sequence in the box culminated with Gary Cahill sweeping a loose ball toward goal from close range. It appeared as though Simon Mignolet had done enough to deny the visitors an equalizer, but goal line technology revealed that Cahills shot had narrowly crossed the line. While the two sides traded scoring chances for the remainder of the opening period, the second half was controlled largely by Chelsea. The visitors eventually got their noses in front in the 67th minute when Cesar Azpilicueta found space on the left flank and sent a dangerous ball across the face of goal. Mignolet managed to parry the delivery but only as far as Costa, who smashed a first-time effort into the back of the net. Liverpool had a penalty shout in the 88th minute when Steve Gerrards shot was blocked by Cahills outstretched arm, but the infraction went unnoticed as Chelsea escaped with all three points in tact. The result sees the Blues continue their unbeaten start to the season as Jose Mourinhos men improve to 29 points through 11 matches. Liverpool, meanwhile, stays put on 14 points. Southampton kept pace with Chelsea at the top of the Premier League table as the Saints battled to a 2-0 victory over Leicester City at St. Marys on Saturday. The hosts were made to wait until the 75th minute for the go-ahead goal as second-half substitute Shane Long broke the deadlock with a superb curling effort. Long then doubled Southamptons advantage just five minutes later when he latched on to a ball over the top and slipped a shot into the back of the net at the near post. The Saints improve to 25 points on the season to stay four points back of Chelsea while Leicester City drops its fourth straight to remain on nine points. Manchester United dictated play at Old Trafford on Saturday but only managed to come away with a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace. The lone goal came in the 67th minute when second-half substitute Juan Mata fired a shot that took a deflection on its way past Julian Speroni at the near post. The Red Devils were content with the narrow lead and closed out the match to snap their three-game winless run and move to 16 points. Manchester City avoided an embarrassing defeat at Loftus Road on Saturday as Sergio Agueros double helped the Citizens salvage a point from a 2-2 draw with QPR. The hosts grabbed the lead through Charlie Austin in the 21st minute only to see a brilliant bit of skill from Aguero draw City level 11 minutes later. An own goal from Martin Demichelis put QPR back in front 14 minutes from time, but Aguero ensured a point for the Citizens in the 83rd by latching on to a superb long ball from Yaya Toure and curling a precise left-footed shot into the back of the net. Ashley Barnes netted the lone goal in Bunrleys 1-0 defeat of Hull City, the clubs first win of the campaign. West Ham United and Aston Villa completed Saturdays action with a 0-0 draw at Upton Park. Fake Air Jordan 1 . First, Ivan Nova decided to have season-ending Tommy John elbow surgery. Then Michael Pineda was suspended for 10 games for using pine tar. Air Jordan 1 Retro . LeBron James believes hes a major reason for their early failures. https://www.cheapairjordan1outlet.com/. Nikolaos Kounenakis has been hired as an assistant coach, the team announced on Monday. Air Jordan 1 Outlet . Los Angeles announced its new deal for Kupchak late in the fourth quarter of a 145-130 loss to the Houston Rockets. Kupchak had one year left on his current contract. Air Jordan 1 Discount . Grilli hasnt pitched since straining his left oblique in late April. Manager Clint Hurdle says the right-hander will make a couple of appearances in middle relief before the team determines whether to return Grilli to the back end of the bullpen.CLEVELAND -- Scott Kazmir ended up missing a good game. Kazmirs teammates overcame his ejection in the second inning by home plate umpire Jerry Layne and the Oakland Athletics beat the Cleveland Indians 6-2 on Saturday night. Brandon Moss hit a two-run homer and drove in three runs, Josh Donaldson also had three RBIs and Oaklands bullpen allowed one run in 7 2-3 innings to help seal the Athletics eighth win in nine games. Dan Otero (4-0) relieved Kazmir and pitched 3 2-3 scoreless innings. Kazmir revived his career last season with the Indians, going 10-9 with a 4.04 ERA in 29 starts. He signed a two-year, $22 million contract with Oakland in the off-season. "Its very frustrating," he said. "I was really looking forward to this start and this is probably the best Ive felt going out there." The Indians had already scored a run on a wild pitch when Kazmir walked Jesus Aguilar on a borderline full-count pitch with one out. The walk was the third Kazmir allowed and he was clearly unhappy with Laynes strike zone. Kazmir protested and Layne quickly ejected him. "I dont really know how to start," Kazmir said. "It ended up a pitch I thought was a strike, he didnt agree with it and before I knew it I was out of the game. It didnt even register I was out of the game. I went to the back of the mound and tried to regroup and I was like, I cant even pitch any more, its over." "He was gesturing and arguing balls and strikes," Layne told a pool reporter. "Thats automatic ejection. When I warned him, he didnt take any knowledge of that, and thats it. Bottom line, it was just pure balls and strikes." Kazmir said there was little time between the warning and the ejection. "I think the warning was in mid-breath, like, warning and then Youre out of here, same breath," Kazmir said. "So it was a little surprising. But what are you going to do?" Oakland manager Bob Melvin raced on the field and had a heated argument with Layne. Kazmir left the field, angrily fired his glove against the wall of Oaklands dugout and kicked a trash can on his way to the clubhouse. "I wanted to apologize to the trash can," Kazmir said. "It did nothing wrong. I was just frustrated." Asked if he thought Kazmir was ejected too quickly, Melvin said, &qquot;Its tough to comment, Im going to support my starter.dddddddddddd" Oakland responded to the ejection with three runs in the third off Josh Tomlin (2-1). "I think that kind of inspired us a little bit," Donaldson said. "I dont take that lightly when you throw our starting pitcher out in the second inning." Coco Crisp doubled with one out and scored on Donaldsons two-out single. Moss then hit a full-count pitch to right-centre for his ninth homer of the season. Donaldson, who had three hits, added a two-run triple that hit high off the wall in left in the seventh. Layne, the crew chief, initiated a review to check if it was a home run, but the original call was upheld. Moss followed with an RBI single. The Athletics lost a similar challenge last season when an apparent game-tying home run in the ninth by Adam Rosales was ruled a double and the Indians hung on for the win. Otero relieved and got Mike Aviles to hit into a double play. Fernando Abad allowed a run in the sixth, but Luke Gregerson and Sean Doolittle closed out the win. The game was briefly delayed during Oaklands rally when a squirrel ran across the field while John Jaso was batting. The squirrel stopped in the middle of the infield before finally jumping into the stands on the third base side and disappearing. A squirrel also interrupted the game on April 21 at Progressive Field when the Indians defeated Kansas City. The Indians have lost three straight and five of seven. Cleveland committed three errors and has made a major league-high 43 errors in 43 games. NOTES: Indians DH Jason Giambi (strained right calf) will likely be activated from the 15-day disabled list Tuesday. The 43-year-old veteran admitted the team is struggling. "I know were kind of sputtering," Giambi said. "We get that little glimmer and then it kind of falls apart. We have to keep our heads above water until we hit that good winning streak." ... 1B Daric Barton, designated for assignment Thursday, cleared waivers and was outrighted to Triple-A Sacramento. ... Indians LHP T.J. House, recalled from Columbus before the game, made his major league debut, pitching a scoreless ninth. ... Athletics 2B Eric Sogard, who is batting .091 (3 for 33) in May, was given the day off. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz