Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

06.09.2019 04:46
high with six RBIs to carry the Kansas Antworten

TORONTO - Fullback Jeff Johnson, a two-time Grey Cup champion over 14 CFL seasons with the Toronto Argonauts and Hamilton Tiger-Cats, announced his retirement Friday. "I could have never imagined all that I would gain from this great game," Johnson said in a statement. "I would like to thank the Toronto Argonauts organization for believing in me and giving me the opportunity of a lifetime -- it has been a dream come true. "Thank you to all the fans for your support, dedication and love that you continue to show year after year. Finally, thank you to all my family and friends who have been there from the beginning and for showering me with love and support for 14 incredible years; I love you all. Double Blue forever!" Johnson spent his first two CFL seasons with Hamilton (2000-2001) before joining the Argos in 2001. He appeared in 234 career games, including 198 with the Argos to stand fifth all-time. Johnson also appeared in 14 career playoff games with Toronto, winning Grey Cups in 2004 and 2012. "Jeff has been a consummate professional in every sense of the term," Argos general manager Jim Barker said. "His work ethic, leadership, sense of family, and enthusiasm for the game have set him apart his entire career. Bradley Chubb Womens Jersey .com) - The Columbus Blue Jackets rewarded starting goaltender and pending restricted free agent Sergei Bobrovsky with a four-year contract extension on Friday. Von Miller Jersey . This was one of them. Omar Infante homered and tied a career high with six RBIs to carry the Kansas City Royals over the Baltimore Orioles 9-3 on Sunday. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Bronco...Freeman-Jersey/. -- Pelicans coach Monty Williams does not expect guard Eric Gordon to play in any of New Orleans final five games this season. Shannon Sharpe Jersey . Make the extra pass, take care of the ball, play defence and get more out of his bench. Noah Fant Broncos Jersey . Asdrubal Cabrera had four hits and three RBIs, Michael Brantley also homered and the Indians beat the injury-riddled Minnesota Twins 9-4 Thursday for their first three-game winning streak this season.TORONTO -- James van Riemsdyk missed the Maple Leafs game against the Wild with an undisclosed injury. Toronto coach Randy Carlyle called van Riemsdyk a "question mark" after Tuesdays morning skate. The forward, who did not practice Monday because of what the team called a maintenance day, left the skate early. van Riemsdyk has thhree goals in his past two games and five in the Leafs first six games this season.dddddddddddd David Broll took van Riemsdyks place on the top line alongside Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel during pre-game warm-ups. Trevor Smith, called up from the AHLs Marlies earlier in the day, was in the lineup on the fourth line. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz