Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

10.12.2019 02:56
driving in a run in the Antworten

ASHBURN, Va. - Asked if it really matters whether hes liked by his teammates, Robert Griffin III had the classic turn-the-tables response.Do you like everybody you work with? he responded to the reporter.The Washington Redskins quarterback went on to say that winning is really not even about that, that its more about other topics that several veterans have stressed, such as: We cant let anybody try to tear us apart from the outside in.Griffin conceded Wednesday that there were a few out of the group of his teammates who might have not been in favour of his regaining the starting quarterback job two weeks ago after Colt McCoy led back-to-back victories.Those few were the target of a brief unity speech delivered by usually quiet receiver DeSean Jackson last week before the team split up for a bye week vacation.Who those guys are, we dont really care, Griffin said. The thing that he stressed and the thing that we are stressing is that were focused on winning.All the talk about unity and leadership in the locker room is the sort of thing that comes with a 3-6 record, which is now an annual occurrence in Washington.Or, as fullback Darrel Young put it this week: If we win, theres no talk about leadership. End of conversation.Joining in that chorus on Wednesday was a leadership voice that has been mostly quiet this season.Nine-year veteran nose tackle Barry Cofield is back on the active roster after spending eight weeks recovering from a severe ankle sprain and groin surgery while on short-term injured reserve. He said hes kept a public silence because its hard to set an example while standing on the sideline.From a leadership perspective, I just want to lead by example, Cofield said. Im just going to be honest — I feel it can be overstated.Im kind of on DYs level: When youre winning, no one worries about it. No asks you who are the leaders. ... Maybe the difference between the team that wins and loses the Super Bowl is a great leader that just brings something to the table, but the difference between being 3-6 and the playoffs is not speeches. Its not having somebody to look at that you consider a leader. Its really about individuals doing their job better, so we need to start there.For what its worth, Griffin said he feels the Redskins are getting closer as a family.I dont know everything, thats for dang sure, but I do know a little thing about changing the culture, Griffin said. And it takes everybody from the top down. The players have to be willing, and I think weve got guys in that locker room that are willing.Coach Jay Gruden echoed the sentiment, saying the media coverage of the teams leadership issues has, if anything, strengthened some bonds.I think since it came to light with yall saying that we werent a unified locker room, (that) we didnt have leaders, I think it kind of maybe made people think about it and realize were OK — maybe, he said, adding a chuckle.I think thats the case. I think theres some guys that are more willing now to step out of their shadow and maybe speak up a little bit more than maybe they wouldve. ... We dont have any leadership problems in my book, and the locker rooms been united as far as I can tell.Gruden has said in the past that Griffin can try too hard to be liked and can be sensitive to outside criticism, but the coach said Wednesday the QB is handling himself well.I just think that people can chip away at you if you continue to read everything written about you and listen to everything thats said about you on television, Gruden said.Hes a human, it can wear on you. I think really for a young kid thats been through as much as he has, both good and bad, already at age 24, hes shown the fact that he is a thick-skinned guy.I dont think anybody is liked by everybody. Heck, Im not liked by everybody. I might be, the coach said with a laugh. But its not about being liked. Its about performing at a consistent high level.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Joseph White on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JGWhiteAP Golden State Warriors Store .com) - Sporting Kansas City announced Thursday that club has signed former on-loan midfielder Jimmy Medranda to a permanent contract from Colombian side Deportivo Pereira. Stitched Warriors Jerseys . The commissioners office said Friday that Sears tested positive for metabolites of Methandienone. Sears will be 23 in March. He signed with the Braves in June 2013 out of Arizona Christian, an NAIA school, and is on the roster of the rookie-level Gulf Coast League Braves. https://www.cheapwarriors.com/. -- Sami Salo joked that as the shootout went on and on, one thing went through his mind: "Youve got to tie up your skates. Golden State Warriors Pro Shop . Hamilton signed offensive linemen Mike Filer, Joel Reinders, Landon Rice and Carson Rockhill. Warriors Jerseys China . -- Shanshan Feng was alone in her opinion about the pin positions in the Kraft Nabisco Championship.PHOENIX -- Troy Tulowitzki had a rough start to Colorados road trip. The way he hits the ball, no chance it was going to last very long. Tulowitzki homered, had two doubles and drove in three runs to lead the big-hitting Colorado Rockies to an 8-5 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks Monday night. "Hes one of the best players in baseball, so you expect that," Rockies left fielder Carlos Gonzalez said. Led by Tulowitzki, baseballs best offence roughed up Wade Miley (2-3) for seven extra-base hits in the first six innings, including a pair of homers. Tulowitzki, who went 1 for 12 in a three-game series against the Dodgers, doubled in each of his first two at-bats and led off sixth with his sixth homer. Justin Morneau added a two-run shot later in the inning to extend his hitting streak to 12 games and Nolan Arenado had one of Colorados six doubles to stretch his hitting streak to a baseball-best 18 games. The Rockies had 12 hits overall, eight of those for extra bases. Franklin Morales (3-1) allowed four runs in five innings and LaTroy Hawkins worked a perfect ninth for his eighth straight save. "We played good offensive baseball tonight," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "Tulo had a (great) night and we played well offensively." It made for a rough night for the Diamondbacks. Arizona had the hitting. Gerardo Parra homered, Miguel Montero drove in two runs and Paul Goldschmidt had three of the Diamondbacks 10 hits. They just couldnt overcome Mileys rough start, losing their third straight since a three-game winning streak. "They are a good-hitting ball club," Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said. "They are hard to contain. You have to make good pitches on them." After some early-season struggles, Arizona had gotten four straight quality outings from its starters, who had allowed four earned runs in the previous 26 innings. The Diamondbackks only won two of those, but it was a step in the right direction.dddddddddddd Miley had a hard time keeping it going against the baseball-bashing Rockies. Colorado, which entered with a majors-best .294 team average, knocked around the left-hander from the start, racking up five doubles in the first four innings. Gonzalez had the first one, driving in a run in the first inning before being thrown out trying to stretch to a triple. Tulowitzki had a two-run two-bagger in the third inning and Jordan Pacheco drove in another run with a double in the fourth. After Tulowitzkis lead-off homer in the fifth inning, Morneau made it 7-4 with a two-run shot to the pool deck in right-centre. "It was weird. Feeling-wise I felt really good tonight," Miley said. "Those guys are swinging well right now and I didnt get the job done. It was on me." Miley allowed seven runs on 10 hits for his first lost (7-1) in 10 career games against the Rockies. The Diamondbacks tried to keep up against Morales. Parra hit a solo homer in the second inning, and Arizona added two more runs in the third on Monteros sacrifice fly and a run-scoring single by Aaron Hill. Goldschmidt tied the game at 4-all on a groundout in the fourth. Morales allowed seven hits. Arizona cut the lead to 7-5 on Monteros run-scoring single in the seventh inning, but Charlie Blackmon made it a three-run lead again with a sacrifice fly in the ninth. NOTES: The Diamondbacks have a team-record 239 strikeouts the first two months of the season after striking out seven against Colorado. ... Carlos Gonzalez is 2 for 19 during the Rockies four-game road trip after going 1 for 5 against the Diamondbacks. ... Arizona RHP Mike Bolsinger will start Tuesday against Colorado after earning his first win in the majors against the Cubs on Thursday. He will face Colorado RHP Tyler Chatwood, who is 2-0 with a 3.65 ERA in three games against Arizona. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz