Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

30.11.2019 02:29
each had another in Antworten

DETROIT -- The Lions re-signed tight end Brandon Pettigrew on Friday, keeping one of Matthew Staffords top targets and a player who can potentially make defences regret focusing too much on Calvin Johnson. "The key is to be able to keep your good players," new Lions coach Jim Caldwell said. "And, I think anytime you can do that in an organization, its great. It doesnt always work out for you, but when you can, and a guys been productive for you, I think its huge." Pettigrew will get a $16 million, four-year contract with half of the money guaranteed, according to a person familiar with the negotiations who spoke Friday to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because terms were not announced. "Obviously, this is certainly a long-term commitment from both sides and were certainly looking forward to that," Caldwell said. The Lions drafted Pettigrew with the 20th overall pick in 2009, the same year they selected Stafford first overall in the NFL draft. The native of Tyler, Texas, has 284 receptions for 2,828 yards and 16 touchdowns in five NFL seasons. Pettigrew said part of the reason he wanted to stay was because hes in "a groove," with teammates such as Stafford. "We got drafted together," he said. "Weve already got that going, and I think thats important. I love the city. Im grateful for being able to be here. The city is going through change, as is the organization. Its just an honour to be a part of that." He tested the market as a free agent before deciding to stay in Detroit. "Of course, the pursuits were real because thats just part of the business," Pettigrew said. The 6-foot-5, 265-pound Pettigrew is yet another weapon for Stafford, who already has Johnson and will now have receiver Golden Tate next season. Detroit, with a solid offensive line, should be able to strike a balance in the running game with Reggie Bush in his second season paired with Joique Bell, who was re-signed with a $9.3 million, three-year deal earlier this week. "He gives you a guy that really is a dual threat in terms of being able to handle the end-line blocking on the line of scrimmage, which he does very well," Caldwell said. "Also, obviously, hes a threat in the passing game. When you look at whats going to happen in most cases with the guys that we have on the outside, our inside receivers are going to certainly become a bigger part of our game." Pettigrew is coming off a relatively disappointing season, which probably cost him some money on the market. He had 41 receptions for 416 yards and two TDs, his lowest numbers in each category since he was a rookie. When Pettigrew was at his best in 2001, he caught 83 passes for 777 yards and five TDs -- all career highs -- and helped the franchise end an 11-year post-season skid. Pettigrew said he spoke to some members of teams new staff, including Caldwell. "Hes already told me he wants me to step up and be in that role of a leader and coming out to accept that," Pettigrew said. "Ive been here long enough, and I agree with him. He seems like a great guy. So, Im looking forward to getting back." The Lions next significant move may be finding a starting safety to play alongside Glover Quin, who was signed last year as a free agent, to replace Louis Delmas. They seem to be interested in adding veteran safety James Ihedigbo, but he left team headquarters without a contract after a visit Thursday. Ihedigbo made 99 tackles last season, ranking second on the Baltimore Ravens, and had three interceptions after not picking off one pass in his first five NFL seasons. He started 16 games last season and 12 games in 2011 for the New England Patriots and ranked fifth on the team in tackles. He spent his first three seasons in the league with the New York Jets after making the team in 2008 as an undrafted rookie. Detroit, desperate for success with only one playoff victory since 1957, also hopes Ndamukong Suh will sign a new contract to avoid having the defensive tackle count more than $20 million against the salary cap in 2014. Toronto Raptors Pro Shop .C. - Phoenix Suns coach Jeff Hornacek says guard Goran Dragic will return to the starting lineup against the Charlotte Hornets after missing the last two games with a strained back. Cheap Raptors Jerseys . Irving played 10 minutes Sunday night before going to the locker room. He had two points and four assists, missing all five of his shots. The All-Star game MVP is the top scorer among Eastern Conference point guards with 21. https://www.cheapraptors.com/. -- The Denver Broncos locked up a shutdown cornerback, only his name wasnt Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. Raptors Jerseys China . Some will say that Martin is too sensitive while others will say that it is part of the way football is in the locker room. But to have to absorb what was said to him for any rational and intelligent person is too much. Custom Toronto Raptors Jerseys . Neither player was available Saturday for the Knicks 107-98 loss in Atlanta. "Were going in a different direction and weve got to figure out another spot or two for our ballclub," coach Mike Woodson said before the game. SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- DeMarcus Cousins found himself in an unusual place Sunday night, sitting on the bench the entire fourth quarter. Sacramentos centre liked the feeling of not being needed in a rare lopsided win by the Kings. Isaiah Thomas scored 26 points to lead the Kings to their third straight win with this seasons biggest rout, a 124-80 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers. The 44-point victory margin was the largest in the NBA this season, according to STATS and the third largest margin in franchise history. The Kings scored 16 straight points in the third quarter and led by 28 points heading into the fourth. The three-game winning streak is Sacramentos first since December 2012. Cousins, an All-Star hopeful, finished with 16 points, 11 rebounds and two blocked shots in just under 30 minutes. "It felt weird, sitting out the whole fourth. Unless I fouled out, I dont think Ive ever been in that situation" Cousins said. "It felt good to see some of the guys play a lot of minutes and get out there and have good games. It was a good win all around." These are rare times indeed for the Kings. The three-game win streak has been no fluke. Sacramento defeated Portland, then followed with a 20-point victory over Orlando and the victory over Cleveland, their highest point total of the season and easily their most impressive victory. The Kings allowed Orlando to score 83 points, a season low until Cleveland only scored 80. "Consistency isnt something weve shown defensively, but the last three games I think the defence has been consistent, the effort has been there, and the communication has been there," Kings coach Michael Malone said. "We bought in the last three games and protected our home court. Thats great." C.J. Miles had 14 points and Luol Deng added 12 for the Cavaliers, who had won two straight. Cleveland went just over five minutes without a basket in the third quarter, when it shot 4 of 20 and was outscored 30-11. The Cavaliers were outscored 65-30 in the second half. Kyrie Irving, the Cavaliers leading scorer, missed 11 of 14 shots, 3 of 4 free throws, and finished with seven points. "It was just one of those nights. The shots were not falling," Irving said. "Like coach said, we just have to bring it in more and be more together during the hard times. Especially when I am having a bad shooting night. Thats part of the game. We just have to continue to compete, including myself." It was Dengs second game since arriving from Chicago in a trade for Andrew Bynum and three draft picks. Deng, who has beenn bothered by a sore left Achilles, had 10 points in 21 minutes in his Cavaliers debut, a victory Friday night in Utah.dddddddddddd "In the first half we were able to get whatever we wanted," Deng said. "In the second half, we should have recognized what was going on and focused on our defence a lot more. They did switch their game plan and started playing D and thats what we should have done." Rudy Gay scored 20 points for the Kings, who concluded a five-game home stand with a 3-2 record. Both Derrick Williams and Jimmer Fredette scored 13 points. The Kings made 15 of 30 3-pointers, shot 52 per cent, and outrebounded the Cavaliers 50-32. The Kings also had eight blocks, including three by Gay. "They shot the mess out the basketball. I give them and Mike Malone credit," Cleveland coach Mike Brown said. "From top to bottom, they kicked my behind and everybody else in a Cleveland Cavalier uniform. It wasnt just Rudy Gay and Isaiah Thomas. It was the whole ... team." Thomas made consecutive 3s and Ben McLemore and Williams each had another in a span of two minutes, giving the Kings a 106-68 lead with 8:55 left in the fourth quarter. The lead reached a high of 46 points in the fourth quarter. "This is very fun. Winning cures a lot of things," Thomas said. "Were playing hard right now. Gay and Thomas both scored nine points in the third quarter when the Kings hit 12 of 13 free throws, outrebounded Cleveland 16-7 and took an 89-61 lead. Leading by nine points at the half, the Kings expanded their lead in the third quarter. They ran off 16 unanswered points in building an 86-58 lead. Cousins and Gay started the run with consecutive three-point plays and Thomas ended the spree with a layup. Gay and Thomas both scored 11 first-half points for the Kings, who led 59-50. Sacramento outscored the Cavaliers 29-18 in the second quarter. Miles had 11 points and Anderson Varejao 10 for Cleveland. It was a difficult opening half for Irving. The talented Cavaliers point guard shot 1 of 7, missed both free throws, and had two points in 19 minutes. NOTES: Miles made a contested 40-footer to end the first quarter. The 3-pointer gave Cleveland a 32-30 lead. ... Thomas hit a 3 in the fourth quarter and has now made a 3-pointer in 29 consecutive games. ... The Kings have played 22 of their first 35 games at home. They start a six-game road trip Tuesday in Indiana. ... Fredette missed his first free throw this season after connecting on his first 12. The missed free throw prevented him from completing a four-point play. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz