Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 130 mal aufgerufen
 Freundeskreis von Waldemar
Cl11234566 Offline

27.11.2019 07:05
and it gives me a bit of Antworten

TORONTO -- Toronto Marlies coach Steve Spott didnt hesitate in calling Wednesday afternoons game Jerry DAmigos best of the season. DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. "Hes come back from the Leafs with a great attitude and the display he put on scoring goals, killing penalties and then in the shootout, he got our game puck and was deserving of it," said Spott. DAmigo beat Rampage starter Jacob Markstrom blocker-side in the sixth round of the shootout for the winner. "I was trying to bait the goalie to think I was going high blocker and went low," said DAmigo. "I kind of do that all the time when we do shootouts and Ive got a couple different moves from there, whatever I kind of read off the goalie, but it just kind of hit the post and went in." Brad Ross and Korbinian Holzer had the other goals in regulation for Toronto (27-15-4). Ryan Martindale, Matt Gilroy, John McFarland and Drew Shore replied for San Antonio (17-21-8). Gilroy had the best scoring chance in overtime, getting three opportunities to beat Marlies goalie Garret Sparks at 3:20 but came up short. "He was good, solid," said Spott of his netminder. "A real good prospect. He and Christopher Gibson auditioning for full time play up here and both guys have been solid. I think Garrett, since hes been recalled, has been very solid for us here in Toronto." Sparks stopped 18 shots in relief of Drew MacIntyre while Markstrom, who had lost both previous games against the Marlies, made 34 saves. Toronto improved to 3-0 this season against San Antonio, with one more regular-season meeting to go. The Marlies earned their third victory in six games and returned home after losing twice on their three-game, three-night road trip. Despite the loss, San Antonio is 10-4-4 all-time against Toronto and 5-1-1 at Ricoh Coliseum. The Rampage havent lost in regulation in six straight games (2-0-4) but dropped to 4-14-3 on the road. Alex Petrovic and Shore were playing in their first games since being re-assigned by the NHLs Florida Panthers. Greg McKegg, who played one game on a recall by the Toronto Maple Leafs, had two assists for the Marlies. "We rely on him in so many different categories. It was nice that he had his first NHL opportunity," Spott said. "It wasnt exactly a Tuesday night in Nashville, it was on Hockey Night in Canada against Ottawa so it was a great experience for both Greg and his family. "Hes come back here, I think, with a great mind set and were going to lean on him heavily down the stretch." Martindale put San Antonio ahead 4-3 with a short-handed goal at 12:39 of the third, beating Sparks to the stick-side for his fifth of the season. Ross tied it 4-4 at 14:29 on the power play, his fifth of the campaign. Prior to that, the two teams exchanged four second-period goals. DAmigo gave Toronto a 2-1 lead 1:18 into the period on the power play, his second of the game. Gilroy scored 36 seconds later to make it 2-2. McFarland replied at 14:33 to give the Rampage its first lead of the game. That goal was the third allowed on 15 shots by MacIntyre, who was then replaced by Sparks. "Sometimes youre right and some times youre wrong," said Spott. "I just felt at that point, we needed to change something and unfortunately some times you have to pull your goaltender to shake up your hockey club." Holzer then tied it 3-3 at 17:36 for Toronto. DAmigo opened the scoring with his eighth of the season at 7:38 of the first before Shore tied it less than a minute later. "Kind of got things going in the first period, and started us off good with that goal. That kind of gave me the confidence to keep moving the puck," said DAmigo. "I was just moving my feet the whole game and that helped out a lot." Toronto continues its season-high 10-game homestand Friday against the Grand Rapids Griffins. Jordan 1 Low Outlet .The Williams siblings, with 25 Grand Slam titles between them, will have a couple of Madisons joining them, too.Madison Keys had a 6-4, 7-5 upset win over two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova on Saturday night, and Madison Brengle beat Coco Vandeweghe 6-3, 6-2 in an all-U. Air Jordan 1 High OG Obsidian Womens . Azarenka needed exactly one hour in a 6-1, 6-0 rout of Austrian Yvonne Meusburger to start the night session at Laver Arena. Sharapova had a much easier time earlier in the day with cooler conditions and took full advantage in 6-1, 7-6 (8-6) win over Frenchwoman Alize Cornet, while Radwanska had to rally for a 5-7, 6-2, 6-2 victory over Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova. http://www.bestfakejordan1.com/cheap-jor...red-outlet.html. -- The Los Angeles Dodgers signed Cuban shortstop Erisbel Arruebarrena to a $25 million, five-year contract Saturday. Retro Air Jordan 1 Banned Black Mens . The 24-year-old Pruneau played his CIS football with the Montreal Carabins. The six-foot, 200-pound Montreal native had 41 tackles, 3. Jordan 1 Outlet . The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then.DOHA, Qatar - Branden Grace and Bernd Wiesberger birdied their last holes to keep a share of the lead after round three at the Qatar Masters on Friday.Scotlands Marc Warren and Argentinas Emiliano Grillo would have stood alone atop the leaderboard with 13-under-203 totals if Grace and Wiesberger hadnt achieved a final flourish at Doha Golf Club.They were two shots ahead of Englands Eddie Pepperell (65), Spains Alejandro Canizares (68) and South Africas George Coetzee (70), and four in front of first-round leader Oliver Fisher of England (69).Graces 4-under round of 68 featured a remarkable birdie after driving into the trees on the fifth hole. He snap-hooked a wedge to six feet to stay in contention.I could only hit a big, snapping hook with a wedge and when I hit it, I couldnt see the ball, Grace said of his near impossible shot.We heard the claps and next thing you know, managed to make a nice little five-footer for birdie that definitely got it kick started.Wiesberger also carded 4 under, while Grillo shot a bogey-free 5-under 67 to be in contention for his maiden European Tour title.Grillo putted magnificently, including a 20-foot birdie on the 11th.I hit the ball better today, so Ive got a good feeling for tomorrow, and want to try to get my first win, Grillo said.dddddddddddd. You have to learn first to win out here, and Ive learned a lot.Wiesberger got off to a flying start when he birdied the second and third before converting another birdie from 15 feet at the eighth.Its nice to start the day in the lead and hang on to keep it, he said. It was just that bad swing on 16 which cost me a bogey there ... I finished nicely with a birdie and it gives me a bit of momentum for tomorrow.Warren shot four birdies in his first 10 holes, but bogeyed the 14th before hitting birdies on the next two to match Grillos score for the day.The last few years Ive shown a lot of progress again, Warren said. Its one thing to be confident, and to actually do it is another thing. Ive definitely got a spring in the step.Pepperell, who celebrated his 24th birthday on Thursday, carded Fridays best round of 7 under to be at 11 under with Canizares and Coetzee.However, defending champion Sergio Garcia, playing in his first 2015 event, had a forgetful day as he went out of contention at 1 under after scoring 5-over 77. Also, Justin Rose was seven shots behind, and Henrik Stenson nine behind. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz