Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

27.11.2019 02:22
The Canadian blew through Antworten

It was going so well for the Winnipeg Goldeyes. That was until the top of the final inning. Holding a 3-0 lead, the Goldeyes gave up four runs in the top of the seventh inning and lost 4-3 to the St. Paul Saints in the second half of a modified doubleheader at Shaw Park Tuesday night. Winnipeg did win the first game 4-0, which was the completion of the June 14 game that was suspended by rain. The two results leave the Goldeyes with a 5 1/2 game lead over the Saints in the American Associations North Division. Winnipeg scored all three of their runs in the third inning of the second game. Tyler Kuhn singled in Sam Kimmel and reached third on an error. Josh Mazzola then singled in Kuhn. After going to second on a balk, Mazzola scored on a Casey Haerther single. Goldeyes starter Matt Jackson cruised through six scoreless innings, striking out 10 Saints and giving up just five hits. "I had a lot of swings and misses today," said Jackson, who threw 103 pitches in the outing. "I had a lot of movement on my change-up and my slider and my curveball. It kept them off-balance enough that things tilted in my favour and (catcher) Luis (Alen) called a great game." In the top of the seventh, everything changed, as the Goldeyes turned to their bullpen. Cephas Howard gave up a lead-off single and, after getting the first out, was replaced by closer Kissock. After getting the first batter he faced, Kissock surrendered five consecutive hits, an inherited run and three earned runs. Kaohi Downing came in to get the final out of the inning. Winnipeg brought the winning run to the plate in the bottom of the seventh, but Kuhn flew out to centre field and Mazzola struck out looking to end the game. Kissock took the loss for Winnipeg, while Saints starter Nick Barnese hung around long enough to earn the win. Dan Sattler pitched the ninth inning for his 13th save of the season. In the completion of the June 14 game, the Goldeyes built on 1-0 lead when the game was suspended in the bottom of the third inning to shutout the Saints 4-0. Donnie Webb scored on a fielders choice in the bottom of the third, while Jake Blackwood had an RBI triple and Luis Alen had an RBI single in the bottom of the seventh. Chandler Barnard pitched six scoreless innings to get the win, while Jeff Shields, who only pitched on June 14 and will start one of the games in the doubleheader tomorrow, suffered the loss. The five-game, three-day series continues Wednesday night with a doubleheader. The first of two seven-inning games at Shaw Park will begin at 5:00 p.m. The second game will follow roughly 30 minutes after the first game is completed. Air Max 97 Ultra Sconti . Wearing bib No. 1, Maze skied through the gates cleanly to defend her big first-run lead and finish 0.07 seconds ahead of Anna Fenninger of Austria. Defending champion Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany was third, trailing 0. Air Max 97 Donna Scontate . The New York State Supreme Court only partially dismissed the lawsuit, meaning the case could be headed for trial. The tour announced a year ago that Singh would be suspended for saying in a Sports Illustrated story that he took deer antler spray, which was believed to contain the banned substance IGF-1. http://www.airmaxscarpescontate.it/scarp...uomo-saldi.html. Setting United on its way to a 2-0 victory, Rooney sent the ball high from inside the halfway line over goalkeeper Adrian after just seven minutes. "Its just instinct, Ive turned and had a quick look and seen the goalkeeper off his line," Rooney said. Air Max 270 Uomo Miglior Prezzo . The 57-year-old Tietjens has coached New Zealand to nine IRB World Sevens titles and to four Commonwealth Games gold medals as its only coach in the professional era. New Zealand Rugby Union chief executive Steve Tew said the re-signing was made with a focus on 2016 when sevens will be in the Olympics. Air Max 270 Uomo Saldi .Manager Brendan Rodgers told the Liverpool Echo on Friday that Sturridge pulled his calf muscle in training as he prepared to return from a five-week layoff due to a thigh strain.MIAMI -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Spains Guillermo Garcia-Lopez 6-1, 6-2 on Monday to reach the fourth round of the Sony Open for the first time in his career. For the last two years, Raonic had stalled at the third-round stage at Crandon Park. He withdrew last year due to strep throat and suffered an injury the year before. Raonic, the No. 12 seed, needed just 56 minutes to complete the victory. He fired 10 aces and had service breaks on four of eight chances. The Canadian produced 26 winners and lost just five points on his serve in the match. "It was a good way to start the day with a quick win and an early match," Raonic said. The Canadian blew through the opening set in 25 minutes and took only slightly longer to secure the second. Raonic broke for a 2-1 lead in the second set and didnt look back. He said he was particularly pleased with his service game and felt he had made strides since his win over the 55th-ranked Spaaniard in Davis Cup play last year.dddddddddddd. "Ive improved in general on second serve," Raonic said. "That allows me to better take advantage of my opportunities." Raonic, who did not face a break point, will next play Germanys Benjamin Becker. "Its going to be tough no matter who I play," he said. "I always know the opponents can play well. But its up to me to do what I need to do to win. "My good serving gives me confidence, it makes my days a lot easier." The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., played with a sleeve on his right arm for the second straight match. "I was using a lotion and it didnt react well to the sun," he said. "The sleeve is just for protection, thats all." In doubles play, the sixth-seeded duo of Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serbias Nenad Zimonjic were to play Robin Haase of the Netherlands and Britains Jonathan Marray later in the day. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz