Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
Cl11234566 Offline

26.11.2019 04:27
In conntrast Antworten

RICHMOND, Va. - Rookie Kyle Larson will start from the pole position Saturday night in the NASCAR race at Richmond International Raceway after a thunderstorm arrived just in time to wash out qualifying. The field was set based on the fastest laps run in the first practice Friday. The top starting spot comes in just the 13th Sprint Cup Series race for Larson. Larsons top lap of 126.880 mph came on the third of 70 laps in the session. Brad Keselowski will start on the outside of the front row, with Clint Bowyer and Kasey Kahne in the second row. Defending race winner Kevin Harvick will start fifth, and points leader Jeff Gordon will start 25th. Air Max 1 Wholesale . -- Dane Fox scored his 61st and 62nd goals of the season and Brendan Gaunce had a goal and three assists as the Erie Otters downed the Kitchener Rangers 7-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Wholesale Air Max 720 .J. -- Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch deservedly draw the attention for what theyve done in getting the Seattle Seahawks to the Super Bowl. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.c...ormax-plus.html. The 26-year-old Sobotka injured his left leg playing for the St. Louis Blues in a 3-1 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes on Friday. The Blues said he would not recover from the injury in time for the Olympic tournament. Nike Shoes Clearance Outlet .com) - Marian Gaborik scored his sixth goal in the last four games to help the Los Angeles Kings top the Arizona Coyotes, 4-2, Saturday at Staples Center. Air Max 97 Plus Cheap Wholesale . Kalish got his first hit since Sept. 11, 2012, when he rapped an RBI triple in the first inning Sunday in the Chicago Cubs 8-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies.NEWPORT, Wales - Joost Luiten overcame a shaky start to shoot a level-par 71 and hang on for a one-shot victory at the Wales Open on Sunday.Luiten opened with two straight bogeys but bounced back with three birdies on the back nine and then recovered from a poor tee shot on the 18th to make par for the victory. The Dutchman, who had led by two shots after the third round, finished with a 14-under total of 270.It was Luitens third European Tour victory and comes after he was overlooked as a captains pick for next weeks Ryder Cup in favour of Lee Westwood.I knew when the qualification ended I needed to play better so luckily Im in good form now, Luiten said. I just wish the team all the best and hopefully they can win.Englands Tommy Fleetwood (67) and Irelands Shane Lowry (7) shared second place. European Ryder Cup rookie Jamie Donaldson shot a 67 to share fourth place at 12-under par.In conntrast, Westwood struggled over the final day with five bogeys on the front nine, and added a double bogey on the 14th before closing with two late birdies for a 76.dddddddddddd He plummeted to a share of 60th place at 2 over.I needed to play some competitive golf and Ive done that, Westwood said. I hit a few good shots this week, not so good today, but I probably had one eye on next week. I dont think the concentration and the focus was there.Thomas Bjorn heads to his third Ryder Cup, and his first in 12 years as a player, after closing with a 74 and finishing just one shot ahead of Westwood.Its been a strange week, Bjorn said. I didnt play particularly well early on but played pretty well on the weekend, but didnt score that well with my putter letting me down. But if thats all I have to work on then thats pretty good for my concentration levels going into the Ryder Cup. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz