Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
Cl11234566 Offline

25.11.2019 03:12
hits and walking five Antworten

A rare Thursday night game that is not part of a short week has Dallas at Chicago. Both teams lost on Thanksgiving Day, and the Bears are headed for a double whammy.Dallas (8-4) is in the midst of a tight NFC East battle with Philadelphia, as well as in the conference wild-card race. Chicago (5-7) is going nowhere.Plus, the Cowboys are 5-0 on the road, while the Bears have a 2-3 mark at Soldier Field, with the victories over weaklings Minnesota and Tampa Bay.Its hard to get to this point in the year and be 8-4 and right in the middle of the hunt, veteran tight end Jason Witten said. I think you play long enough like I have you respect the opportunity that you have and where you are positioned. So I am excited about that.Not so exciting is that Dallas has struggled out of the gate in recent games, and has lost three of five, with the wins over the Jaguars and Giants.Still, Dallas (No. 10, AP Pro32) is a 3 1-2-point favourite over No. 24 Chicago. That should be more than manageable.COWBOYS, 27-20No. 22 Atlanta (plus 11) at No. 1 Green BayPackers on quite a roll at Lambeau. Lots of leaps upcoming Monday night.BEST BET: PACKERS, 37-17No. 14 Kansas City (plus 1 1-2) at No. 7 ArizonaSad to see how injuries have crippled the Cardinals.UPSET SPECIAL: CHIEFS, 20-19No. 5 Seattle (plus 1) at No. 4 PhiladelphiaWinner here will be a post-season force. Both teams could be.SEAHAWKS, 22-21No. 2 New England (minus 3) at No. 11 San DiegoPatriots wont get soft after a week in southern California.PATRIOTS, 27-20No. 13 Baltimore (plus 3) at No. 15 MiamiRavens will run, run and run some more against soft Miami ground defence.RAVENS, 19-17No. 17 Buffalo (plus 10) at No. 3 DenverBills rush will get to Peyton, just not often enough for an upset.BRONCOS, 28-20No. 12 San Francisco (minus 8) at No. 32 OaklandThese are the kind of road trips any coach likes — across the Bay to face leagues worst team.49ERS, 23-10No. 16 Pittsburgh (plus 3) at No. 9 CincinnatiTwo befuddling teams who stunk it up last week. The difference: Cincinnati won.BENGALS, 21-20No. 6 Indianapolis (minus 3) at No. 18 ClevelandThis wont be easy for Colts, but it is doable.COLTS, 24-23No. 19 Houston (minus 5) at No. 28 (tie) JacksonvilleJaguars will be sky high after rallying past Giants. No repeat.TEXANS, 26-16No. 27 New York Giants (pick em) at No. 30 TennesseeA mess, Big Apple style, vs. a mess, Music City style.GIANTS, 23-21No. 25 Carolina (plus 9 1-2) at No. 20 New OrleansSaints get a home win — and within reach of the .500 level.SAINTS, 30-16No. 26 Tampa Bay (plus 9 1-2) at No. 8 DetroitLions know a playoff spot is there for the taking without any screw-ups.LIONS, 31-17No. 21 St. Louis (minus 2 1-2) at No. 28 (tie) WashingtonDifficult to go with Rams as a road favourite. But not impossible.RAMS, 16-14No. 31 New York Jets (plus 6) at No. 23 MinnesotaVikings making a push toward respectability. Jets are not.VIKINGS, 20-10___2014 RECORD: Against spread: This week (7-9); Season (90-95-4). Straight up: This week (9-7); Season (125-65-1)Best Bet: 5-8 against spread, 7-6 straight up.Upset special: 7-6 against spread, 5-8 straight up.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL China Jerseys Cheap . The Tournament of Champions, which starts Friday, is his first event since a freak accident in Shanghai two months ago. Snedeker was on a Segway scooter during a corporate outing at Sheshan International when he took a tumble and injured his left knee. Cheap Jerseys From China . So it was understandable if he was a little shaky early in his return to the Texas Rangers rotation. He spent most of the outing searching for his best stuff, but still managed to shut down the struggling Minnesota Twins offence. https://www.chinajerseyscheap.us/. Trailing 5-4 in the third set, the 12th-ranked Isner fought off two match points and evened it at 5-5 with consecutive aces. The former University of Georgia star had his only service break of the match to go up 6-5 before firing the last four of his 30 aces to close out Ginepri, an Atlanta resident ranked 281st. China Jerseys Stitched . Marek Hamsik, who had earlier missed a penalty, headed Napoli in front in the 23rd minute and Pandev added a second goal five minutes from halftime. Alessandro Matri got Juventus back into the game just after the break but Pandev was on hand to score again in the 68th. Fake China Jerseys . Donald Young lost in straight sets to Israels Dudi Sela 6-3, 6-0. Querrey, ranked No. 61, is the second-highest ranked American, ahead of Johnson (64).DENVER -- Josh Harrison proved that last months escape in a rundown was no fluke. He also helped the Pittsburgh Pirates avoid another sweep at Coors Field. Harrison had four hits, including a tiebreaking homer, to help the Pirates beat the Colorado Rockies 7-5 on Sunday. Gregory Polanco and Travis Snider also went deep for the Pirates, who avoided being swept in Colorado for the second straight season. Harrison was a big part of avoiding a third straight loss. He homered on the first pitch of the eighth to break a tie, but his work on the basepaths in the sixth was nearly a carbon copy of a play against the New York Mets on June 27. After Sniders two-run homer tied it, Harrison singled. He swiped second but was caught in a rundown when he slid past the bag. He survived to reach third -- giving him two stolen bases on the play -- and scored on a pinch-hit double by Ike Davis to make it 5-4. "As I got off, I was like, Its easy for me to try to make something happen as opposed to trying to reach back to second because he was right there. And something happened," he said. "More and more I got into it, I was able to kind of set up some moves to where I might be able to be safe." The Rockies had him caught but couldnt finish the play when catcher Wilin Rosario tripped and dropped the ball. "Weve got to get an out there," manager Walt Weiss said. "I look at a rundown as a free out. Harrisons one of the tougher guys to put away in a rundown but weve got to get the out there. It was a good play." Harrisons teammates were impressed with his footwork. "Its just athleticism," Davis said. "I dont know how you do it, but hes done it, hes good at it. I wish I had that in the bag." Tony Watson (7-1) gave up a run in two innings of relief to get the win and Mark Melancon worked the ninth for his 19th save. Nolan Arenado and Brandon Barnes homered and Rosario reached base four times for the Rockies, who were going for their first home sweep since taking two from Texas in early May. "If we won today we would have gone 4-2 on the homestand but it is what it is," Arenado said. "We were able to split and we won the series." Arenado tied it 5-5 with a homer in the seventh, his ninth of the yeear and second in as many games before Harrison and Polanco struck in the eighth off reliever Rex Brothers (3-5).dddddddddddd "I was looking for a pitch I knew I could get (the) barrel on," Harrison said. "He threw a pitch that was probably middle, I could either pull or hit the other way. I was able to barrel it to right-centre." Pittsburgh starter Edison Volquez has struggled against Colorado and at Coors Field. He entered Sunday 3-8 with a 7.80 ERA in 13 career starts against the Rockies. The numbers are even worse in Denver where he was 1-5 with a 8.45 ERA in eight career starts. He didnt improve those statistics Sunday. He allowed an RBI single to DJ LeMahieu in the second inning and a two-run homer to Barnes as part of a three-run fourth inning, although only one of the runs was earned. He left after loading the bases with one out in the fifth. Reliever Jared Hughes got Barnes to hit into an inning-ending double play. "Bases loaded there, Im really thinking, Hey, put it in play. The best way to do that is to throw strikes," Hughes said. "Thats what I did. I went out there and got ahead in the count and our defence made a good play." Rockies starter Franklin Morales didnt fare any better. He laboured through four-plus innings, allowing two runs on six hits and walking five. He left after issuing two walks to leadoff the fifth. The Rockies got out of a bases-loaded, no-out jam when Arenado snared Jody Mercers liner and tagged third for a double play and Neil Walker grounded out. "Good play by Nolan. He had some big hits, Barnes had a big hit," Weiss said. "There were some things that made you think we would put that game away." NOTES: Rockies SS Troy Tulowitzki (left hip flexor strain) flew to Philadelphia on Saturday to have his hip checked by Dr. William Meyers. Meyers operated on Tulowitzkis injured groin in 2012. Tulowitzki was spotted in the stands behind home plate at Yankees Stadium on Sunday. ... Pirates 3B Pedro Alvarez returned to the lineup after not starting the past four games. ... Pittsburgh RHP Vance Worley (3-1, 3.10 ERA) will start Mondays series opener in San Francisco. ... Colorado LHP Yohan Flande (0-2, 7.20) will start against the Cubs in Chicago on Monday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz