Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

21.11.2019 02:23
appearance since becoming Antworten

SOCHI, Russia -- The Detroit Red Wings dont expect Henrik Zetterberg to play again during the regular season. Zetterberg had back surgery Friday in New York to remove a fragmented disk. "I dont anticipate hell be ready to play in any games of the regular season," Red Wings general manager Ken Holland told The Associated Press on Saturday. "Im hopeful that we can play our way into the playoffs and that hell be back, but thats down the road." The Red Wings and Swedish Olympic hockey team captain played once at the Sochi Games before pulling out because of the injury. Holland is hopeful Zetterbergs back injury does not prematurely end his career. "Im told it has nothing to do with his career," Holland said. "But the surgery is something that needed to be done and hell be as good as new." Detroit, which is aiming to earn a spot in a 23rd consecutive NHL post-season, is competing for one of the final playoff spots in the Eastern Conference. The team announced Friday that Zetterbergs status would be evaluated again in eight weeks, a timetable that likely ruled him out for a return before the regular season ends on April 13. The playoffs begin April 16. "Were using the eight-week period, but it could be six or seven or it could be longer," Holland said. "In December, when Z was having some issues and we shut him down, we were aware there was a fragment in there. We were hopeful he could get through the season. "Unfortunately, the fragment lodged itself in a nerve." Zetterberg is expected to stay in New York until he is cleared to return to Detroit in perhaps a few days. "Hes up and about, hes walking," Holland said. "He just has to take it easy for a while." With 24 games left, it will be hard for Red Wings to compete for a spot in the playoffs without Zetterberg. He has 16 goals and 32 assists -- both team highs -- in 45 games this season. He missed most of December because of his back injury. "Its going to be a tight race just like last year to end and we need all the bodies we can get," said Red Wings and Sweden defenceman Jonathan Ericsson, who will face Canada in the Olympic gold-medal game on Sunday in Russia. "Hank has been our best player all year." Wholesale Jordan 1 China . Hes recovered from a scary injury and cleared to play. Mingo, who was hospitalized with a bruised lung he sustained in an Aug. Discount Jordan 1 . -- Jerome Williams glanced at Philadelphias schedule and realized he would be facing the Oakland Athletics yet again, with another new team. http://www.bestfakejordan1.com/cheap-jor...ack-outlet.html. - Pete Rose didnt want it to be about him, not on a day when four new members were elected to baseballs most exclusive club. Jordan 1 Clearance . He was signed to help with depth to the receiving corps because of the loss of Shamawd Chambers to the 6-game injured list. Air Jordan 1 Mid Obsidian Mens . Weise will have his hearing with the NHL head office over the phone, while the league has requested an in-person hearing with Kassian. Oilers centre Sam Gagner suffered a broken jaw after getting hit with a high stick from Kassian in Edmontons 5-2 win.DOHA, Qatar -- Ninth-seeded Ana Ivanovic of Serbia advanced to the second round of the Qatar Open on Tuesday after Slovakias Daniela Hantuchova retired from their match with a right knee injury. Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. But Ivanovic won the next four games to secure the set, winning the ninth game at love with her final three serves being aces. "She started really well, and I managed to get back into the set and break her back," Ivanovic said. "I played some really good tennis towards the end of that first set and then in the second." Wildcard entrant Alisa Kleybanova of Russia also advanced after her opponent retired. At 5-5 in the first set, 10th-seeded Dominika Cibulkova of Slovak Republic, the recent Australian Open finalist, retired from the match with a gastrointestinal illness. "I was really looking forward to playing this week in Doha," said Cibulkova, who was making her first tournamment appearance since becoming the first Slovakian to reach a Grand Slam final.dddddddddddd "Unfortunately I became very sick today and suddenly did not feel well. I wanted to give it a try today and I did everything I could to try to play, but I could not continue." Karin Knapp, who led Italy to a 3-1 Fed Cup victory over the United States in Cleveland at the weekend, was told she had to be in Doha to play a first round match on Tuesday. Knapp started her journey early Monday morning and after going from Cleveland to Washington DC, and then to Dubai, she landed in Doha on Tuesday in time to play her afternoon match. Knapp played impressive tennis to defeat Caroline Garcia of France 6-4, 6-1 straight off the plane. Four players who chose to skip playing the Fed Cup tie between the U.S. and Italy in order to get to Doha early -- Sloane Stephens, Francesca Schiavone, Roberta Vinci and Flavia Pennetta -- have all lost their first round matches. Elsewhere, American Bethanie Mattek-Sands upset 15th-seeded Eugenie Bouchard of Canada, a recent Australian Open semifinalist, 7-5, 6-1. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz