Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
Cl11234566 Offline

19.11.2019 04:47
City level after PSG thriller Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Colorado Avalanche goalie Semyon Varlamov enjoyed his time with Washington Capitals. Despite some nerves, he also had a good time in his first game against them. Alex Tanguay scored twice and Varlamov made 40 saves in his return to Washington as the Avalanche remained perfect under coach Patrick Roy with a 5-1 win on Saturday night. "I got too excited to play against my old team," said Varlamov, who was drafted by Washington in 2006 and traded to Colorado in 2011. "Thats why I think I am too nervous. In the warmups, my legs were shaking. The whole first period my legs were shaking. But after the first period, I feel so much better." It is the first time the Avalanche franchise is 5-0 since the 1994-95 season when the team was the Quebec Nordiques. "We take it one day at a time and just say, Why not? Why not us?" Roy said of Colorados early success. "Were working hard every day. Were humble. We know were playing against good teams." Roy was careful when asked if he sees some of himself in the 25-year-old Varlamov, who improved to 4-0 with a 1.00 goals against average. "I dont want to start comparing," he said, "but at the same time, hes playing outstanding. Both goalies have been, Wow, for us. What I like about Varly is hes always under control." Rookie Nathan MacKinnon added his first NHL goal and an assist, and Matt Duchene and Jamie McGinn also scored for Colorado. Paul Stastny earned two assists, including his 400th NHL point as Colorado went 3-0 on a trip that included stops at Toronto and Boston. Varlamov carried a shutout into the third period before Eric Fehr beat him at 2:03. "He played great. Hes been playing great," Washington coach Adam Oates said of Varlamov. "Everything they do right now is turning to gold." Michael Neuvirth made 23 saves for the Capitals (1-4) in his first start this season. Washington has lost three straight. "It starts in our end. Weve got to be stronger. Weve got to make sure pucks get out," Fehr said. "I think we need to want the puck a little bit more." Trailing 2-0 after one period, the Capitals put 19 shots on Varlamov in the second without scoring. "He made a lot of big saves," Roy said. "I think we gave up like 14 scoring chances, which is a lot, but he was solid." Midway through the period, Fehr shot wide while Varlamov was out of position. Minutes later, Varlamov denied Tom Wilson in front. "The second period, thats a shame," Oates said. "We come out and dominate the period, probably our best period of the season." Colorado stretched its lead to 3-0 with 2:19 left in the second after the Capitals were caught with too many men on the ice. Stastny fed the 18-year-old MacKinnon in front, and MacKinnon -- the top pick in this years NHL draft -- beat Neuvirth. He celebrated by skating to the corner and jumping into the glass. Tanguay made it 4-0 with a short-handed goal at 1:19 of the third. Fehr spoiled Varlamovs shutout bid off a pass from behind the goal line by Jason Chimera. Tanguay opened the scoring at 6:42 of the first when his shot from the left circle deflected off a Washington stick and past Neuvirth. Later in the period, just after an Avalanche power play ended, Colorado made it 2-0. "I like our intensity. Theres no doubt about it," Roy said. "I thought we were very focused before the game. We jumped on them right at the start." Duchene skated in on the right side, worked around defenceman John Carlson and lifted the puck over Neuvirths shoulder for his third goal. Washington went 0 for 2 on the power play. Colorado hasnt allowed a power-play goal in 12 short-handed situations this season. NOTES: Avalanche LW Cody McLeod was assisted off the ice after he blocked Alex Ovechkins shot in the second period. ... Washington D John Erskine sat out with an upper body injury. LW Aaron Volpatti was also scratched. ... D Nick Holden, D Tyson Barrie and C Marc-Andre Cliche were scratched by Colorado. ... Washington D Nate Schmidt, recalled from Hershey of the AHL on Friday, made his NHL debut. ... The Nordiques were 7-0 in the 1985-86 season, the best start in franchise history. Cheap Air Max 95 China . That Ginette Reno can sing. Air Max 1 Clearance Sale . Although taking two of three from the Baltimore Orioles wasnt nearly as uplifting as winning the World Series, it still felt pretty darn good. Felix Doubront and four relievers combined kept Baltimores potent lineup in check, and David Ortiz had three of Bostons 12 hits off Wei-Yin Chen in a 4-3 victory Thursday night. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.c...ving-shoes.html. As TSN reported Thursday, the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport is under intense pressure from the federal government to focus drug testing on athletes who compete in international events representing Canada. Since funding for the tests has been frozen and the cost of testing can eclipse $1,000 per test, university athletes in a number of sports are being tested less often. Wholesale Nike Shoes Clearance . -- When Steve Blake checked in at the scorers table with 5:25 remaining in the third quarter, Stephen Curry shook his head and shouted across the court, asking Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson not to take him out. Cheapest Kobe Shoes . The Islanders own the fifth pick in the 2014 draft but had until June 1 to decide whether to keep it or defer to 2015. The selection was packaged in the teams deal for Thomas Vanek on October 27, 2013.Zlatan Ibrahimovic insisted that Paris Saint-Germain must improve if they are to reach their first Champions League semi-final since 1995 after a 2-2 first-leg draw with Manchester City in Paris. The stage was set for the Parisiens to finally produce the goods on the big stage, having already sealed the Ligue 1 title, enabling them to fully focus on their quarter-final clash with City.However, after Laurent Blanc had questioned the standard of the Premier League pre-match, City gained the advantage in the tie thanks to crucial away strikes from Kevin De Bruyne and Fernandinho. Joe Hart saves a penalty for Manchester City Ibrahimovic had atoned for an early penalty miss by cancelling De Bruynes effort out in bizarre fashion, but missed several chances to put his side in a more comfortable position, and the charismatic striker was not happy with what he saw in the French capital.We still have hope, we always have hope, Ibrahimovic said. We are strong and confident but we will have to do better, much better in the second leg.According to statistics published last year by French sports daily LEquipe, Ibrahimovic, along with Real Madrids Cristiano Ronaldo, has the best success rate from the spot over the last 10 years in the five big leagues. Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini was pleased with his sides 2-2 draw at PSG but says the tie is still very open Hence when the 34-year-olds 14th minute penalty was denied by Joe Hart, the keeper he beat four times in 2012 when Sweden tamed England 4-2 in a friendly, he was not amused.ddddddddddddWe made avoidable mistakes, Ibrahimovic added. There was this penalty that I missed, thats the way it is.The forward was not the sole culprit as PSG failed to dominate in the way they usually do, which came as another surprise to Ibrahimovic. Kevin De Bruyne celebrates after opening the scoring in Paris We felt attacked like rarely in the past, Ibrahimovic said. Also See: City level after PSG thriller Hart: City are making history City only had two chances Best and worst of City ' ' 'n Escaré, Tony Gigot, Justin Horo, Krisnan Inu, Willie Mason, Greg Mounis, Richie Myler, Eloi Pelissier, Pat Richards, Glenn Stewart, Dave Taylor.Warrington Wolves: Ryan Atkins, Jordan Cox, Ben Currie, Mitchell Dodds, Brad Dwyer, Rhys Evans, Kurt Gidley, Chris Hill, Jack Hughes, Benjamin Jullien, George King, Tom Lineham, Kevin Penny, Joe Philbin, Stefan Ratchford, Matty Russell, Chris Sandow, Ashton Sims, Joe Westerman.Watch Catalans v Warrington live on Sky Sports 1 HD on Saturday from 4.55pm. Catch the match for £6.99 on NOW TV. No contract. ' ' '

«« Martin said
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz