Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

15.11.2019 02:26
season-high eight innings. H Antworten

SANDY, Utah -- Real Salt Lake stretched its unbeaten streak to 12 games with a 0-0 draw with FC Dallas on Saturday night, matching Major League Soccers record undefeated streak to start the season with a 6-0-6 mark. The Los Angeles Galaxy opened the inaugural season with a 12-0 record (including two shootout victories) in 1996, before the league had draws. The Galaxy opened the 2010 season with a 10-0-2 record. FC Dallas (5-6-3) is winless in seven straight games and was coming off a 2-1 loss to the Galaxy on Wednesday night. "We just had a tough time kind of creating chances through possession tonight," said RSL defender Nat Borchers, who saw his header cleared off the line in the 55th minute. "Thats how its going to be some nights." Real Salt Lake, in second place in the Western Conference, beat the Colorado Rapids 2-1 at Rio Tinto Stadium last weekend. Salt Lake continues to be without goalkeeper Nick Rimando and midfielder Kyle Beckerman, who are training in Northern California after being selected for the U.S. national team competing at the World Cup next month. RSL was hurt in the 42nd minute when Joao Plata injured his left hamstring and left the game. Tesho Akindele got a good shot off from the right side of the box in the 53rd minute but Jeff Attinella -- standing in for Rimando -- came up with a big save in the corner. Attinella finished with three saves for the clean sheet. "I thought we came out flat," RSL coach Jeff Cassar said. "We were moving and possessing the ball, but really without purpose." Salt Lake saw the return of Robbie Findley, who entered the match in the 65th minute. Findley has been rehabbing from knee surgery following last seasons MLS Cup Final against Kansas City. 02:00ET 25-05-14 Adidas NMD Mens Clearance . According to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun, Brodeurs agent Pat Brisson has spoken to six teams so far regarding the veteran goaltender. Adidas NMD Pharrell Williams Human Race Yellow . Kerr said he had dinner with Jackson, his former coach with Chicago and the new Knicks team president, on Friday night and they talked again Saturday. Kerr is in New York to work the game between the Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors for TNT. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/authentic-...k-unisex.html.J. -- The New Jersey Devils are so bad in shootouts, coach Pete DeBoer doesnt mind seeing his team take chances in the five-minute overtime. Adidas NMD Wholesale China . Reimer is winless (0-2-1) since returning from a six-week absence due to concussion-like symptoms. The Maple Leafs dropped a 4-2 decision to the hosting Washington Capitals on Friday. Adidas NMD Mens Black and White . Next years tournament is also within sight for Bosnia-Herzegovina, which has never played in a World Cup, but Cristiano Ronaldo looks destined for the playoffs with Portugal after a night when the qualifying picture in the nine groups became much clearer.MIAMI -- The Atlanta Braves made themselves at home all weekend at Marlins Park, including when Evan Gattis put a dent in the home run sculpture Sunday. Gattis broke a ninth-inning tie with a two-run homer, newcomer Shae Simmons made another key contribution and Atlanta completed a three-game sweep by beating Miami 4-2. "We played about as good a series as weve played in a while," Atlanta manager Fredi Gonzalez said. The Braves pulled off the sweep after losing four consecutive games to Boston, and after being swept by the Marlins during a three-game visit to Miami a month ago. "Theyre a good ballclub, and its good to get three wins," Gattis said. Making the sweep even more impressive is the Marlins 20-11 record at Marlins Park. They lead the majors in home victories and made a bid for a ninth-inning comeback Sunday. Simmons, pitching in his second big league game, earned his first career save when he retired Christian Yelich with two on for the final out. Closer Craig Kimbrel was given the day off because of a heavy recent workload. "I got through it," Simmons said. "Im not going to say it wasnt a little intimidating." Simmons also got a key out in his major league debut Saturday. He left town with two game balls and two souvenir lineup cards. "Its kind of surreal," he said. "I dont really feel like its happened. I feel like I wasnt even out there." The series began with the Marlins and Braves tied atop the NL East. Now Miamis three games back. "This was a good test," manager Mike Redmond said. "Believe me, theres a sour taste in all of our mouths." With the score 2-all, Freddie Freeman started the ninth with a single, only his second hit in 36 at-bats this year against Miami. Gattis then hit a 2-0 fastball into the sculpture in distant left-centre field for his 11th homer, and the first this year allowed by Marlins closer Steve Cishek (4-2). "Thats a big home run there, in this ballpark off that reliever," Goonzalez said.dddddddddddd"That doesnt happen very often. The matchup there didnt favour us." But Marlins Park seems to bring out the best in the Braves, their visit a month ago notwithstanding. Atlanta is 18-7 in the ballpark since it opened in 2012. Gattis is batting .333 with six homers and 20 RBIs in 18 games at Marlins Park. Hes a fan of the stadium and even the colorful sculpture, which has its share of detractors. "The sculpture? I like it," Gattis said. "I like this park. It has been good to me." Marcell Ozuna hit a two-run homer, his 10th. Those were the only runs allowed by Aaron Harang in 6 2-3 innings, but he remained winless in his past four starts for Atlanta. Alex Wood (5-5) pitched 1 1-3 perfect innings. Miamis Nathan Eovaldi gave up two runs while pitching a season-high eight innings. He has an ERA of 0.75 in five starts against Atlanta since the beginning of 2013. Shaky defence cost Eovaldi an early lead. Jason Heyward hit an RBI single in the third, and then the tying run scored when second baseman Derek Dietrich failed to turn a double play that would have ended the inning. "It was a tough series," Redmond said. "We didnt play our best, we didnt play great defence, we didnt run the bases well. We need to play better, but we know we can play with these guys. Every guy in that clubhouse believes that, but we have some work to do." NOTES: After the game, the Marlins optioned RHP Arquimedes Caminero to Triple-A New Orleans. ... Ozuna made a sliding catch in centre field to rob Chris Johnson of a hit in the seventh. ... Freeman fell to 3 for 24 lifetime against Eovaldi. ... The Marlins open a two-game series at home Monday against Tampa Bay, with Randy Wolf (0-1, 4.50) scheduled to pitch against Alex Cobb (1-2, 2.93). ... The Braves are off Monday and begin a two-game series Tuesday at home against Seattle, with Mike Minor (2-3, 3.41) scheduled to start against Hisashi Iwakuma (3-1, 2.39). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz