Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
Cl11234566 Offline

14.11.2019 02:23
backup to Sweden starter Henrik Lundqvist Antworten

If Buffalo Sabres general manager Tim Murray had to guess, goaltender Ryan Miller would prefer not to wear the only NHL jersey hes ever played in past the March 5 trade deadline. Speaking to reporters before the Sabres first game since the Olympic break on Tuesday, Murray said more than two teams, but "less than 10", have inquired about the goaltender and that Miller probably wouldnt mind a fresh start. "I dont think signing here is his first choice at his age, where were at," he said. "Were the 30th-place team." And although Murray says re-signing Miller is realistic, its the clubs current position at the bottom of the standings that appears to be forcing the rookie GMs hand. "Its not the route were looking at right now. The route were looking at is to get value for him," he said. After a 3-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes in which Miller made 36 saves and had two assists, the goaltender didnt disagree with anything his general manager said. "The things that theyre going to have to do are probably going to come during the trade deadline, and maybe Im one of them," he said. "I dont want to close anything off right now, but I know theyre kind of looking around for opportunity. I think thats probably best for everybody." The 33-year-old was selected by the Sabres in the fifth round (138th overall) of the 1999 NHL Entry Draft. He has been the teams starter for the last nine seasons. Miller is the Sabres all-time leader among goaltenders in games played (540), wins (284) and trails only Dominik Hasek in shutouts (28). His tenure and accomplishments in Buffalo are not lost on Murray when he fields calls from other GMs. "Players that treat you right and have played hard for you over the years, you try to do whats best for them too, as long as it fits into what youre doing," he said. "And by trading Ryan to a contender, a good team that maybe is lacking only his position, I think that weve certainly not done a disservice to him and weve helped the organization in our own right. Our goal, I think from both sides, is to pursue a proper trade." A proper trade, according to Murray in "a perfect world" would give the Sabres young players a few years into their development. Murray says he doesnt necessarily want to start from scratch with draft picks, but that he will if need be. "I dont think teams are going to bend over backwards to make life easier for us, so its going to be the determination to be made on what the best deal is offered and if its draft picks, its draft picks and well turn them into assets and players," he said. Another Sabre that Murray says is attracting a fair bit of attention is captain Steve Ott. Both Miller and Ott are impending unrestricted free agents. Once again, Buffalos dismal record has handcuffed Murray into making a decision on a player he feels could help any team. "The way (Ott) plays the game, the way he conducts himself, thats not the type of player that I want to trade away, thats the type of players I want to bring in, he said. "Its the type of player weve been trying to bring into the teams Ive been with and were not a playoff team so that changes the dynamic, obviously." Murray also confirmed hes had talks with interim head coach Ted Nolan about a contract extension. "Were along that path," Murray said. Nolan took over behind the bench in place of Ron Rolston last November. Jake Faria Jersey . Wrights first stint with Milwaukee was on a 10-day contract from March 14-23. He played in two games, averaging six points and two rebounds in 16. Travis Shaw Jersey . Then Klay Thompson put his foot on the gas. Thompson scored 19 of his 30 points in the fourth quarter and Harrison Barnes scored 14 points in his season debut to help the Golden State Warriors to a 106-93 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night. https://www.cheapbrewers.com/209y-cecil-...ey-brewers.html. Wheeler scored two goals, including the winner, as the Winnipeg Jets beat the Minnesota Wild 6-4 on Friday in a game that featured a seven-goal first period. Corey Knebel Jersey .35 million, avoiding arbitration. Davis led the majors last season with 53 home runs and 138 RBIs, both career highs. He earned $3. Orlando Arcia Jersey . Lineup news, Fantasy tips and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES Blake Comeau – The Penguins winger had a hat trick in a 4-3 overtime win against Toronto.BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Matt DAgostini and the last-place Buffalo Sabres caught Zdeno Chara and the Atlantic Division-leading Boston Bruins by surprise Wednesday night. After squandering a 3-1 lead, the Sabres rallied for two goals in the span of 75 seconds to steal away a 5-4 overtime victory. DAgostini sealed it by outracing a flat-footed Chara to a loose puck and scoring on a partial breakaway 22 seconds into the extra period. Forcing the turnover at the Bruins blue line, DAgostini managed to shift the puck from his forehand to his backhand and slip a shot in under Chad Johnsons pad. "I could tell (Chara) didnt know Id be coming up from behind him. I think he just thought he had time to go back and retrieve the puck," DAgostini said. "I heard their bench screaming. I tried a little sneak attack on him in there, so it was good that I got by him." Matt Moulson forced overtime by scoring with 53 seconds left in regulation. Brian Flynn had a goal and assist, while Tyler Myers and Zemgus Girgensons also scored for Buffalo. It was a big win for Sabres backup goalie Jhonas Enroth, who stopped 29 shots and snapped an 0-10-4 skid to improve to 2-12-5 this season. "That felt very nice to get a win finally again," said Enroth, who also won for the first time in 12 home starts, dating to a 3-1 victory over Tampa Bay on April 14 of last season. "Ive had these kind of games go against me, so it was nice to have one of these for me." Chara, Milan Lucic, Brad Marchand and Chris Kelly scored for the Bruins (37-16-5) in their first game after the NHLs two-week Olympic break. The Sabres (17-34-8) at least had the benefit of having opened the break with a 3-2 win over Carolina on Tuesday night. The Bruins had been off since a 7-2 win against Ottawa on Feb. 8, and featured five players -- including Chara -- still dealing with the effects of jetlag after competing at the Sochi Games. "I thought offensively, I didnt mind our game," Bruins coach Claude Julien said. "You score four goals, you should win those kind of games. But certainly, we were definitely rusty defensively." That was particuularly the case on DAgostinis goal.dddddddddddd "I think (Chara) was surprised," Julien said. "But definitely we should have that puck." Boston is still 8-1-3 in its past 12, and hasnt lost in regulation in seven straight road games (4-0-3). The game featured several swings of momentum, with Buffalo building a 3-1 lead when Flynn scored 9:10 into the second period. The Bruins stormed back. Chara scored 2:25 later by stuffing in a rebound for a power-play goal during a scramble in front. Marchand then tied it at 3 with 2:14 left in the frame, and was set up by teammate Reilly Smith, who stripped the puck from Buffalo forward-turned-defenceman John Scott in the right corner. Boston then appeared to take control when Lucic made it 4-3 by scoring a power-play goal with 10:17 left. The Sabres responded with Moulsons goal. With Enroth pulled for an extra attacker, Moulson got the puck in the right corner of the Bruins end. In attempting to feed a pass to Drew Stafford in front, the puck hit off the skate of Bruins defenceman Johnny Boychuk. Moulson got to the loose puck and stuffed it in. "Its tough to not get that feeling of, Its the Boston Bruins, theyre back in the game now," DAgostini said. "But we kept playing. We defended. We got big saves from Jhonas, which was huge, and we ended up gutting one out." Enroth got the start a day after Ryan Miller made 36 saves and also added two assists against Carolina. Enroth, who returned to Buffalo on Monday, was backup to Sweden starter Henrik Lundqvist at Sochi. Buffalo won consecutive games for only the third time this season, and first since Dec. 17-19. NOTES: Sabres C Tyler Ennis did not play due to undisclosed soreness. ... By scoring the winner against Carolina with 44 seconds left, Christian Ehrhoff became the Sabres first defenceman to score the go-ahead goal in the final minute of the third period. ... The Bruins went with Johnson, who stopped 21 shots. Johnson started in place of Tuukka Rask, who remained in Boston to refresh after returning from Sochi, where he helped Finland beat the United States for the bronze medal Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz