Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

05.11.2019 02:14
During eight years at Antworten

KAMLOOPS, B.C. - The owner of two hockey teams including the Dallas Stars has been fined $140,000 for polluting a lake during renovations of his vacation property in Kamloops, B.C.Tom Gaglardi, 47, was found guilty of two counts of harmful alteration of a fish habitat for work done in 2010.Gaglardi also owns the WHLs Kamloops Blazers and heads up Northland Properties, which was convicted on the same charges. His father, Robert Gaglardi, was found not guilty.Gaglardi refused to comment after sentencing on Friday. Rob Toor, lawyer for Northland Properties, said its too early to say whether an appeal will be filed.Were just going to review the decision and look at our options, he said.During the trial earlier this year, court heard the Gaglardi family home, known as Toms Shack, was undergoing extensive renovations.The charges stem from riprap destroyed by workers taking orders from Gaglardi in the construction of a boat ramp and shoreline trees he ordered removed from the property.There was an element of wilfulness here, a desire to get the job done and seek forgiveness later, provincial court Judge Stephen Harrison said in handing down the fine.Harrison also quoted an expert in salmon habitats, who testified at trial that the work changed the shoreline on Gaglardis property from a very good fish habitat to a moonscape.Former Northland employee and Crown witness Jim Parks said he was ordered to destroy documents and throw his computer hard drive in the lake when federal investigators began looking into alleged environmental improprieties at the property.Throughout the trial, Gaglardi wrote in his notebook, alternating between notes on the proceedings, Northland business and what appeared to be line combinations for the Dallas Stars. He also had to be told repeatedly by sheriffs to turn off his iPhone, which, at one point, he concealed in a book.Court heard it will take more than 40 years to restore the salmon habitat.I wanted to express my apologies for what transpired, Gaglardi told the court.The sentence was broken down so that Gaglardi was fined a total of $10,000. Northland was also fined $10,000. In addition, both Gaglardi and Northland were ordered to pay $60,000 each to the B.C. Conservation Foundation.The Crown sought a fine of $300,000 while Gaglardis lawyer called for a fine of $50,000 to $75,000. (Kamloops This Week) Nike Air Max Womens 90 Red . INJURIES - Cardinals 1B Matt Adams has been put on the DL with calf tightness, resulting in some lineup shifting, with Allen Craig moving from right field to first base, so that the Cardinals could bring up top prospect Oscar Taveras, who was the No. Nike Air Max Womens 90 Green . The 19-year-old Swiss centre back will initially have to impress in Uniteds reserve side to earn a spot in the first team. Veseli says "Manchester United has a long history of younger players coming through and hopefully I can follow and do the same. http://www.nikeairmaxwomens90.com/. This week they discuss the Philadelphia 76ers, Gregg Popovich, Royal and Ancient Golf Club and Bill Belichick. Nike Air Max Womens 90 Rose . The 34-year-old averaged 10.1 points and 2.7 rebounds in 82 games played in 2013-14 with the Utah Jazz. Jefferson has averaged 14.5 points, 4. Nike Air Max Womens 90 Cheap . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there.LONDON -- Didier Drogba rejoined Chelsea on Friday, reuniting one of footballs most theatrical characters with flamboyant manager Jose Mourinho. The 36-year-old Ivory Coast international, who was a free agent after spells with Shanghai Shenhua and Galatasaray, signed a season-long deal with the Premier League club. "It was an easy decision. I couldnt turn down the opportunity to work with Jose again," Drogba said. "Everyone knows the special relationship I have with this club and it has always felt like home to me. "My desire to win is still the same and I look forward to the opportunity to help this team. I am excited for this next chapter of my career." With the last kick in his last game for Chelsea in May 2012, Drogba won the Champions League title for Chelsea, scoring the decisive penalty in the shootout against Bayern Munich. During eight years at Chelsea, Drogba also won three Premier League titles, four FA Cups and two League Cups after being signed by Mourinho in 2004 from Marseille.dddddddddddd. Now Mourinho, who was away from Chelsea between 2007 and 2013, is reshaping the team after failing to win a trophy in his first season back at Stamford Bridge. Drogba is the proven scorer Mourinho desperately craved last season, with 157 goals in 341 appearances. "Hes coming because hes one of the best strikers in Europe," Mourinho said. "I know his personality very well and I know if he comes back hes not protected by history or what hes done for this club previously. He is coming with the mentality to make more history." Drogba was Chelseas man for the big occasions, contributing nine goals in nine finals, but he is also one of the games most inflammatory players. He has infuriated rivals fans with what they view as a habit of diving, and enraged referees with his aggressive foul-mouthed conduct, earning several bans from UEFA. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz