Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
Cl11234566 Offline

05.11.2019 01:51
back in action tonight after Antworten

MONTREAL - Andrei Markov is staying with the only NHL club he has ever known. The 35-year-old defenceman agreed to terms of a US$17.25-million, three-year contract extension with the Montreal Canadiens on Monday. Markov was due to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. He said on a conference call that signing a new deal with Montreal was his first priority. "I knew before the season was over Id like to stay with the Montreal Canadiens, so Im happy the deal was done and Im looking forward now. I feel like Im at home here. I feel comfortable. Id like to stay for the rest of my career. Ive never known (free agency), but it doesnt matter. Im happy with that deal." Markov will earn the same salary, $5.75 million per season, that he made in each of his last two contracts over the past seven years. As a player 35 or over, he is guaranteed the full amount of his new deal. "We are very happy to have secured a long term agreement with Andrei," general manager Marc Bergevin said in a statement. "He is an important part of our group of core players. "He is healthy, shows a very good work ethic and has great leadership skills. He plays big minutes against the top opponents, and game-changing defencemen of his calibre are hard to find." Markov will be 38 when the deal expires after the 2016-17 season, but feels it is too early to say if it will be his last contract. There were fears that his career was over when a succession of knee injuries limited him to only 65 games over three years from 2009-10 to 20011-12, but he played all 48 games of the lockout-shortened 2012-13 campaign and missed only one regular season game this season. He had seven goals and 36 assists and was plus-12 this season, while getting a team-high 25:14 of ice time per game. He added a goal and nine assists in 17 playoff games as the Canadiens reached the Eastern Conference final. He also played for Russia at the Sochi Olympics. While he has slowed in a recent years, the Voskresensk, Russia native combines a solid defensive game with first-rate passing and playmaking skills from the point on power plays. "It wasnt easy when I had injuries, but I always stayed positive," Markov said. "The last two years I felt good. My health is good. I enjoy the game like I used to. Im looking forward to next season." Markov holds Russian and Canadian citizenship, having become a Canadian citizen in 2010. He was drafted in the sixth round, 162nd overall, by Montreal in 1998. He made his NHL debut in 2000. In 765 regular season games, he has 98 goals and 344 assists. His best seasons were 2007-08, when he had 16 goals and 58 points and 2008-09, when he had 12 goals and 64 points. He was the teams second potential free agent to sign ahead of July 1. Last week, forward Dale Weise inked a two-year contract that pays $1.025 million per season. Bergevin now faces negotiations with potential restricted free agents P.K. Subban and Lars Eller, while potential UFAs include captain Brian Gionta and defenceman Mike Weaver. Air Max 97 Pas Cher Chine . Canada was placed in one of the easiest groups during Saturdays live televised draw in Montreal. Air Max 200 Pas Cher Homme . The veteran NFL receiver received his work permit and is in Montreal for the start of the Alouettes rookie camp. Johnson even took in the Montreal Canadiens Game 5 win over the New York Rangers at the Bell Centre Tuesday night. http://www.airmaxpaschersite.fr/basket-a...outlet.html.com) - The Vancouver Canucks hope an upcoming stretch of home games will be enough to get the club into the postseason. Site Air Max Pas Cher Fiable .ca! There is plenty of blame to be shared as a result of the most recent NHL player (Pittsburghs Brooks Orpik) to be evacuated from the ice on a stretcher following an ugly incident Saturday night in Boston. Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher . The team let Keaton Ellerby, James Wright and Matt Halischuk become unrestricted free agents after declining to make them qualifying offers. Ellerby, 25, appeared in 51 games for the Jets last season and had two goals and four assists.Twenty-four hours after a 3-2 win in Edmonton, the Vancouver Canucks (8-3) return to action when the host the Nashville Predators (6-2-2) at Rogers Arena. The Canucks have won four straight and five of their last six games. Last night, Derek Dorsett’s third period short-handed effort – his first goal in a Canucks uniform -- was the difference. Ryan Miller made 25 saves for his league-leading eighth win of the season. Miller is likely to sit and watch Eddie Lack get the start tonight. The Canucks are 0-2 in the back-half of back-to-back games this season. Those are Lack’s only starts this season (against the Lightning and in Colorado versus the Avalanche). In his only career start versus the Predators, he was a 2-0 winner on home ice on March 19. The Canucks killed off all three Oiler power plays last night and have now gone 11/11 on the penalty kill in the past four games. Overall, the Canucks PK is fifth in the league at 88.1 per cent. The power play went scoreless in three opportunities last night, but has produced at least one goal in all five home games this season and has scored seven times in 23 chances (30.4 per cent) at Rogers Arena. Bo Horvat has been recalled from the Canucks AHL-affiliate Utica Comets after a two-week conditioning stint. The 19-year-old had no points and nine shots on goal in his five games with the Comets. Horvat, Alex Burrows and Ryan Stanton all skated for an hour this morning, making it unlikely he will make his NHL debut tonight. After a torrid start with goals in four of his first five ggames with the Canucks, Radim Vrbata has gone cold with just one goal in his past six games – an empty-netter against Washington.dddddddddddd. With a third period chance last night, Daniel Sedin made Canucks history, passing Markus Naslund for top spot on the franchise all-time list for shots on goal. Daniel now has 2614 shots in the NHL. Tonight’s game features two of the highest-scoring rookies in the NHL a month into the new season. Canucks forward Linden Vey scored his fourth goal last night and has six points while Nashville’s Filip Forsberg has a goal and seven assists and trails only the Los Angeles Kings Tanner Pearson, who has nine points. The Preds have cooled a little after a 5-0-2 start to the season. They have won one of their last three games and are back in action tonight after a 4-3 loss in Calgary on Friday. James Neal, who scored twice against the Flames, has seven goals to start the season. Filip Forsberg and Mike Ribeiro lead the team with eight points apiece. Shea Weber is second in the NHL in average time on ice (27:47), while Roman Josi is fourth (27:23). Defenceman Anton Volchenkov was handed a four-game suspension this morning, which means Maple Ridge’s Victor Bartley will likely make his season debut on defence. Matt Cullen is celebrating his 38th-birthday today. Pekka Rinne will turn 32 tomorrow. Rinne has started five-straight games and nine of the Preds 10 contests this season. In 15 career games against the Canucks, Rinne is 5-7-1 with a 2.87 GAA and .908 save percentage. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz